New armor?

I was just wondering … is it possible to add new armor?
If it is would it take to much memmory? or something like that?

if not i think it would be cool , even if they made it cost MP

It is possible, just difficult to do and it’s pretty safe to say that it would require a TU of sorts/lots of memory.

I believe that during one of the Q/A section for one of the panels (for Halo Fest) that a question was asked that if we were getting new armor. They said it was possible but there just wasn’t enough time to pull off something that tough and give us the TU at the same time.

I think they will add new armor.Later.
Cause we got to much cR

Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…

> Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…

There’s as chest piece now? Oh good lord…

Next thing you know they’ll be GRD armor effect or shoulder pads. Still, the GRD chest piece is a new one on me, i just thought it was a helmet.

> > Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…
>
> There’s as chest piece now? Oh good lord…
>
> Next thing you know they’ll be GRD armor effect or shoulder pads. Still, the GRD chest piece is a new one on me, i just thought it was a helmet.

In the “famous” screenshot of it, you can kind of see the chest looks like no other that we have.

> > > Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…
> >
> > There’s as chest piece now? Oh good lord…
> >
> > Next thing you know they’ll be GRD armor effect or shoulder pads. Still, the GRD chest piece is a new one on me, i just thought it was a helmet.
>
> In the “famous” screenshot of it, you can kind of see the chest looks like no other that we have.

I must have been on a vacation from the forms to miss that. Links?

> > > > Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…
> > >
> > > There’s as chest piece now? Oh good lord…
> > >
> > > Next thing you know they’ll be GRD armor effect or shoulder pads. Still, the GRD chest piece is a new one on me, i just thought it was a helmet.
> >
> > In the “famous” screenshot of it, you can kind of see the chest looks like no other that we have.
>
> I must have been on a vacation from the forms to miss that. Links?

Already added to other post :slight_smile:

here it is again

> > > > > Well, we have to get the GRD helmet/chest somehow…
> > > >
> > > > There’s as chest piece now? Oh good lord…
> > > >
> > > > Next thing you know they’ll be GRD armor effect or shoulder pads. Still, the GRD chest piece is a new one on me, i just thought it was a helmet.
> > >
> > > In the “famous” screenshot of it, you can kind of see the chest looks like no other that we have.
> >
> > I must have been on a vacation from the forms to miss that. Links?
>
> Already added to other post :slight_smile:
>
> here it is again

Oh this pic. :stuck_out_tongue: would be pretty cool if this turned out to be real. The helmet does look unfinished and the chest pieces (at least the part you can see) could be Collar/Breacher.

Thanks again anyways.

It’s apparently impossible. Who cares anyway? Default > all.