New Armor ?

There has been rumors of returning armors, but is it asking too much for more ?
I would love some new armor, something else to work for like the Recon armor for H3. I got all the vidmasters and felt like a boss wearing the recon armor in H3 multiplayer. Maybe they should do the same for H4? Or add in fire helmet something cool like that.

They should honestly focus on fixing the game first

> They should honestly focus on fixing the game first

This.

> There has been rumors of returning armors, but is it asking too much for more ?
> I would love some new armor, something else to work for like the Recon armor for H3. I got all the vidmasters and felt like a boss wearing the recon armor in H3 multiplayer. Maybe they should do the same for H4? Or add in fire helmet something cool like that.

they cant so this

they need to add one, im serious even if complete all SR to 130 is not hard
is kinda, ‘‘sad’’ when u finish all that to get ‘‘an emblem’’ and just that

honestly, at least if not a complete armor set maybe a helmet
or add an effect to the players who made it like the flames or something
(i would love green flames lol)

I suppose the first question we would need answered is , ‘is this even possible ?’

> > They should honestly focus on fixing the game first
>
> This.

> I suppose the first question we would need answered is , ‘is this even possible ?’

No it isn’t because they can’t add things to the hardcode… There won’t be some New armor or weapon skins, the only thing they could do is making the exclusive and the preorder armor available for everyone by completing challenges or something like that but if they bring out this armor Many People would be pissed… I won’t be pissed if other People get my venator raptor, recruit Prime or cio Web but i’m pretty Sure other would be pissed…

So to the question if it’s possible to add New armor: No!! Halo isn’t Cod where they can add New Content very Easy, it wasn’t possible in the previous Halo Games and in 4 it is the Same…

To be honest there are more armors and armor skins to be unlocked passed SR 130. It just requires you to complete the commendations. And to be honest, some of those commendations will take quite awhile to unlock.

> There has been rumors of returning armors, but is it asking too much for more ?
> I would love some new armor, something else to work for like the Recon armor for H3. I got all the vidmasters and felt like a boss wearing the recon armor in H3 multiplayer. Maybe they should do the same for H4? Or add in fire helmet something cool like that.

agreed… would love new stuff to get in H4 :stuck_out_tongue:

> They should honestly focus on fixing the game first

As much as I love new armors, i agree with MorningStar, 343i needs to only focus on fixing the game.

> > I suppose the first question we would need answered is , ‘is this even possible ?’
>
> No it isn’t because they can’t add things to the hardcode… There won’t be some New armor or weapon skins, the only thing they could do is making the exclusive and the preorder armor available for everyone by completing challenges or something like that but if they bring out this armor Many People would be pissed… I won’t be pissed if other People get my venator raptor, recruit Prime or cio Web but i’m pretty Sure other would be pissed…

Then why are microtransactions coming? They’re going to need something to sell, and as I recall new weapon skins were one of the ideas.

> So to the question if it’s possible to add New armor: No!! Halo isn’t Cod where they can add New Content very Easy, it wasn’t possible in the previous Halo Games and in 4 it is the Same…

Ok, we all heard about the BOB helmet when the Defiant map pack was in production. Do you really think it’s that much of a stretch that they would find a way to code their game so that they could add armor at a later date?

Do you have any proof to support your “It’s impossible” claim?

I’ve heard rumors that the Hyabusa armors coming back…

> I’ve heard rumors that the Hyabusa armors coming back…

Doubt it, b/c if you recall, Bungie made a deal with Tecmo to use the armor. So i really dont think 343 will make another deal to have the hayabusa armor.

Nice idea, but no. Purely for the fact that 343 will charge you for it and will only be visible over halo waypoint.

> Nice idea, but no. Purely for the fact that 343 will charge you for it and will only be visible over halo waypoint.

Like the 800 -Yoink!- point, Waypoint exclusive Forge World? Oh yeah, that was terrible.

/sarcasm

I would like to have the Hyabusa helmet again. It brings back good memories.

I still want CQB

> > They should honestly focus on fixing the game first
>
> This.

To be fair the armor/skins are likely to be made by the art team considering they have nothing to do because they don’t need any more concept art done, also the people who would be “fixing the game” are programmers and the like who would most likely have nothing to do with the design of new armors meaning that an art team working on skins does absoulutly nothing to hinder the people “fixing the game”

CQB was my favorite for H3. They should bring that back, and put a decent attempt to make it look like CQB.