New Armor Variant Request

I don’t know if anyone has made a topic on this. I looked at the first 5 pages too so yeah any ways…

Anyone else agree that the Didact’s armor should be made into the game?
But not to be unlocked only by 100% commendation and Armor unlocked but with Every Achievement from Halo 3 to Halo 4 unlocked.

I always wanted Forerunner armor since I saw them in Halo: Legends.

Everyone please discuss. Don’t you agree?

Considering there are achieves which you cannot obtain anymore, to the best of my knowledge… No.

No. Just like people wanted them to add armour into Reach the answer was no. Plus how would have the specs to make it, considering it died with him?

Hey they brought him alive in Halo 4 so they can probably make a Spartan variant from his armor and put the description as “//ERROR??//UNKNOWN//ERROR??//”

Why? We’re spartans not forerunners!

> Why? We’re spartans not forerunners!

We’re also Reclaimers successors of the Forerunners.

Forerunner technology is used in the engine of the Infinity. Wouldn’t surprise me if they used it on Spartan armor.

helmet only may be more feasible and no crazy requirements for unlocks is just that, crazy

also to the other guy halo reach wasnt set up so they could add more armor, but im going through ranks so fast im not sure adding another set of secializations in dlc paired with a spartan ops season 2 isnt apart of the plan. they didnt concieve ppl wanting more in reach or care as bungie was leaving so why invest in dlc you wont handle anyhow but now they know we do want as much as possible before ever starting to make this game so im sure they did make adding more a bit easier a task, prolly guns and stuff too is very possible and definitely skins to add in with each dlc pack like was gears dlc formula. wouldnt surprise me at all to see these december maps come with skins and armors and maybe even a gun or two like a halo 2 smg or a reach needle rifle or plasma rifle or any of that. josh holmes hinted at having more unreleased armor and stuff recently and 3 maps does seem like a lil tiny map pack, hell may even have game modes. fingers are crossed here, but yeah ur didact helm seems a simple enough request. not like it isnt already rendered in this game

> also to the other guy halo reach wasnt set up so they could add more armor, but im going through ranks so fast im not sure adding another set of secializations in dlc paired with a spartan ops season 2 isnt apart of the plan. they didnt concieve ppl wanting more in reach or care as bungie was leaving so why invest in dlc you wont handle anyhow but now they know we do want as much as possible before ever starting to make this game so im sure they did make adding more a bit easier a task, prolly guns and stuff too is very possible and definitely skins to add in with each dlc pack like was gears dlc formula. wouldnt surprise me at all to see these december maps come with skins and armors and maybe even a gun or two like a halo 2 smg or a reach needle rifle or plasma rifle or any of that. josh holmes hinted at having more unreleased armor and stuff recently and 3 maps does seem like a lil tiny map pack, hell may even have game modes. fingers are crossed here, but yeah ur didact helm seems a simple enough request. not like it isnt already rendered in this game

Yeah i guess the Helmet only would be cool just like Locust and Deadeye. Maybe the description can say found at the wreckage of the Didact’s Ship?

I’d rather have the Mark V armor.

You honestly think the Diadact died?

They already said they are out of live memory and the armors on disk are all there is. Doesn’t mean there isn’t anything hidden there though.