New Armor! Thanks To 343!

343 Please clear up this new armor stuff going on?! Just tell us if its fake or not and let everyone rest their minds at peace. We know its not coming WITH the Defiant map pack but what about through halo waypoint? Please clear this up 343

Could you please change your thread title? I got my hopes up for about three seconds.

> Could you please change your thread title? I got my hopes up for about three seconds.

Its supposed to get viewed by 343 or bs angel or whatever

> > Could you please change your thread title? I got my hopes up for about three seconds.
>
> Its supposed to get viewed by 343 or bs angel or whatever

Well yea, but the way you have it worded makes it sound like it’s confirmed.

If I had to guess we’re not getting it, it was just something the devs made for themselves.

Here is the answer guys… http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/t/3087.aspx

Straight from an Angel lol… BS posted on the first page of this thread----------- -So new armor huh?? Thank you 343!!

It could be disc locked content or the devs of the maps were just having fun. It is unknown if it is possible to add armor via dlc.

It’s probably just some stuff from an old build. They’re probably on developer systems, so they can do all sorts of crazy shenanigans with code. It might even be unfinished content that’s on the disc but never made its way in to the armory.

maybe there is new armor, maybe there isnt. you go on any halo reach forum and there is talk of new armor. it is apparently clear a large number of people want new armor.

SO, is anyone looking into a way of getting new armor put in to this game? I know if i were developing a game, and I saw that as an opportunity to flex MY muscles, i would be giving folks the best damn armor I could dream up.

i have done a little bit of research on DLC, (the download kind). Console systems can add such things through DLC. Now, i cant say for sure if Reach is the same type of game when it comes to the addition,with the games codeing and all. games mentioned like elder scrolls,( horse armor), and rock band, “all” those outfits and guitars werent on the disc to begin with.

now its just my opinion, but I would like to see new armor. the thread title quickened the pulse a bit. if they can put a man on the moon, they can put new armor on reach.

new armor would be sweet :smiley: