New Armor effects. Rumors and wants.

I’ve heard rumor of a rain-bow effect similar to the inclement weather along with several new visor colors, like “red”. Of course this is all just hear say, but say if it is, what kind of armor effect would you like?

I would like armor effects for the holidays:

St. Patricks day = Clovers spray from the head upon expiration.
Halloween = Bats spray from head upon expiration
Independance day = FIREWORKS A GOGO BABY.
X-mas = Brain freeze anyone, ice flames.

Just some other I would like is:

A weapon armor effect, sniper rifle rounds of every color.
Concussion rifle color effects
Plasma Pistol colors.

I know getting any weapon effects is unlikely but its nice to hope for.

A red visor would be awesome.

The red visor looks awful, gold looks the best and I highly, very highly doubt that 343i will add any thing you said such as armor and weapon effects.

Maybe, but also maybe keep it on the international level a bit.

If they added anything, they must added a world map visor like on the Bungie homepage, I know that it was photoshopped but having that would look so amazing in game.

I just want Amaterasu (a black flame) that either covers your head like the other flames or your whole body. Amaterasu is from Naruto to those who don’t know.

> The red visor looks awful, gold looks the best and I highly, very highly doubt that 343i will add any thing you said such as armor and weapon effects.

How could you say the red visor looks “awful” if it’s not even in the game and you haven’t seen it??

I have seen it. Jorge uses it and it looks bad.

The only one I heard rumor from was the rainbow armor effect and the red visor, and it was from a reliable source.

Now him being a reliable source does not necessarily mean it’s true, I’ve just heard rumor.