New Animation for Halo Machinima/Assassination??

New Assassination Idea

Start it at 1:42 and it ends on 1:49 and you will see what I mean. Do you think this would an awesome assassination to perform on your enemy?

Only if you want to get yourself killed…

I think a good assassination would be punching them in the balls for a kill LOL. Good thing you brought this up.

> 2535409103705542;3:
> I think a good assassination would be punching them in the balls for a kill LOL. Good thing you brought this up.

I can agree with seeing that. That would be fun to kill someone by hitting them in the crotch with a punch or a shotgun.

Two Assassinations I’ve come up with:

Plot Twist
Bet you didn’t see that coming.
Spartan A stabs Spartan B on the left side of Spartan B’s head. Spartan A reaches around Spartan B’s head with their right hand to grab the knife, while perfoming a similar action with their left hand in order to grip Spartan B’s right shoulder. Spartan A then pulls from both points in opposite directions, violently twisting Spartan B’s neck, removes the knife from Spartan B, who then promptly collapses.

Sidesplitter
Entering Orbit in 3… 2…
Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the right side. Spartan A then stabs Spartan B in the left side, and continues to hold both knives like handlebars embedded in Spartan B at the same time. Spartan A brings their right leg back, momentarily pause, and proceeds to knee Spartan B in the crotch, sending Spartan B flying upwards, which removes both knives from their body.

> 2533274950478805;5:
> Two Assassinations I’ve come up with:
>
> Plot Twist
> Bet you didn’t see that coming.
> Spartan A stabs Spartan B on the left side of Spartan B’s head. Spartan A reaches around Spartan B’s head with their right hand to grab the knife, while perfoming a similar action with their left hand in order to grip Spartan B’s right shoulder. Spartan A then pulls from both points in opposite directions, violently twisting Spartan B’s neck, removes the knife from Spartan B, who then promptly collapses.
>
> Sidesplitter
> Entering Orbit in 3… 2…
> Spartan A stabs Spartan B in the right side. Spartan A then stabs Spartan B in the left side, and continues to hold both knives like handlebars embedded in Spartan B at the same time. Spartan A brings their right leg back, momentarily pause, and proceeds to knee Spartan B in the crotch, sending Spartan B flying upwards, which removes both knives from their body.

While these ideas are nice, I feel we sometimes need less knife kills and more physical killing lol. and to throw in my example, it wouldn’t be hilarious but yet embarrassing to the opposing player while possibly some other players watching whats going on. I think 343 should implement this and other interesting ideas from the community. I might ask my buddy to make a video based on this.

> 2533274832183516;1:
> New Assassination Idea
>
> Start it at 1:42 and it ends on 1:49 and you will see what I mean. Do you think this would an awesome assassination to perform on your enemy?

Too long…but I like the ball punch at the end.

> 2533274924290830;7:
> > 2533274832183516;1:
> > New Assassination Idea
> >
> > Start it at 1:42 and it ends on 1:49 and you will see what I mean. Do you think this would an awesome assassination to perform on your enemy?
>
>
> Too long…but I like the ball punch at the end.

Well that’s the point, it would be long for a reason and Im for sure that players can pull it off, only downfall would be the length.

> 2533274832183516;1:
> New Assassination Idea
>
> Start it at 1:42 and it ends on 1:49 and you will see what I mean. Do you think this would an awesome assassination to perform on your enemy?

Too long but if you found something in there a little more short, I’m with you.
(I’ve been waiting for a Fotus assassination for 3-4 years now…)

I personally think the one at 3:19 to 3:21 should be used. It was also nice to see this video again, I love RvB.

> 2533274956949425;10:
> I personally think the one at 3:19 to 3:21 should be used. It was also nice to see this video again, I love RvB.

Well either way I would like to see more combat like assassination in Halo and some comical ones just for laughs.