New animal in image?

Images
In the top image, above the big rock on the ground, to the right of the structure, to the right of the dead tree, on the grass. Seems to be a creature.
To the right of this between the trees there seems to be another one, this one bent down?

What is this? some sort of two legged bird or a kind of rabbit? Ideas?

Also just noticed that the Banished are guarding the tower in the bottom pic

I think it’s just one of the creatures that’s already been seen standing on two legs, it’s surrounded by ones one four legs.

The lighting on the Jackal doesn’t look that good though it is quite far away and barely visible when the image is zoomed out. Sneaking through the enemies or strategically picking each one off really seems possible due to this image.

> 2535432779658566;2:
> I think it’s just one of the creatures that’s already been seen standing on two legs, it’s surrounded by ones one four legs.
>
> The lighting on the Jackal doesn’t look that good though it is quite far away and barely visible when the image is zoomed out. Sneaking through the enemies or strategically picking each one off really seems possible due to this image.

Do you mean the ones in the beginning of the demo? I don’t think it’s the same, those were brown, these seem larger and light grey.
I agree about the lighting on the jackal, looks weird, might not be a big deal when we actually play it though.

> 2533274947805189;3:
> > 2535432779658566;2:
> > I think it’s just one of the creatures that’s already been seen standing on two legs, it’s surrounded by ones one four legs.
> >
> > The lighting on the Jackal doesn’t look that good though it is quite far away and barely visible when the image is zoomed out. Sneaking through the enemies or strategically picking each one off really seems possible due to this image.
>
> Do you mean the ones in the beginning of the demo? I don’t think it’s the same, those were brown, these seem larger and light grey.
> I agree about the lighting on the jackal, looks weird, might not be a big deal when we actually play it though.

They could have changed the texture a bit and made it slightly larger, or it could just be the new lighting. Or maybe it’s a slightly different varient of the other animal but I definitely think they look very similar.