New and returning vehicles in halo 4

In halo 4, what vehicles, new and returning, should we see?

I have a list below for what vehicles I would personally like to see in halo 4:

UNSC:

1)grizzly
2)a light tank version of the scorpion
3)falcon(with a new variant with railguns)
4)hawk
5)cobra

Covenant:

1)locust
2)revenant
3)specter
4)vampire
5)AA wraith

And a couple of honorable mentions that would be awesome to drive but sadly can’t be:

1)scarab
2)vulture

Anyway, that’s what I would like to see in the halo 4 vehicle sandbox. What would you like to see, or do you have a vehicle idea that hasn’t been done yet? Discuss.

Elephants.

Some kind of harrier-styled jet instead of helicopters.

All vehicles from all of the halo games including wars? :stuck_out_tongue:

also i would like to see skins for vehicles, not over the top though just like team colours, arctic, forest, etc

Grizzly tank, I don’t care how Overpowered it would be.

> All vehicles from all of the halo games including wars? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> also i would like to see skins for vehicles, not over the top though just like team colours, arctic, forest, etc

Yes, and Yes.

With the addition of this fine UNSCNaval Vessel

With this, and the introduction of more advanced Star Wars Battlefront 2 style space battles, my Halo world will be complete.

/thread.

If you all love vehicles I reccomend checking this out, its currently the best vehicle battle simulator in Reach. The current version features 16 tanks, 8 banshees, 4 revanants, 4 gausshogs, 2 falcons and 1 wraith. Damage is modified to give vehicles a armor boost, it is quite epic.
Halo Wars: Scorpions Pass

[deleted]

I miss the Elephant and Chopper.

Sandtrap… :’(

I’d love to see the chopper come back for multiplayer. I know it doesn’t fit in with the campaign but hey, the UNSC infinity might come across a few Brutes.

I would love to see the return of the Elephant, even have it as a vechile in Forge :smiley:

[deleted]

> harrier-styled jet

Totally just read that as hair-style jel, I think I should probably go to sleep now… (oh and yea, I know it’s gel not jel, but still)

OT: Elephant + Custom Game settings similar to Reach = King of the Elephant!!! :smiley:

The Shadow.

Give me a Pelican and I’m set.

> Give me a Pelican and I’m set.

Here you go.

First since the shut down!! Sorry couldn’t resist. Anywho, who else wants to see the hornet return or the vulture debute in the regular games?

Jesus, a helicopter with a railgun?
Have mercy, 343…

> The Shadow.

That and the Spectre, you know what? Why not have ALL of the vehicles in canon and then some? I’m no game designer, but if you could make an AI drive a vehicle it can’t THAT hard to make them for player use, I mean come on, Scarabs, Pelicans, Phantoms, imagine the possibilities! Also it would be cool to see a new variant of the banshee that has focus rifle cannons, that would be pretty cool.

I definitely would LOVE to see a cobra only or vulture only mission

Elephant and Chopper and I’m happy.
Might just throw in a upgraded prowler with better turret just for the lols :wink: