New Achievements - Should they.....

Should new achievements only be unlockable on new maps or should they be available to be unlocked on any map in the game?

Of course have it so you only get the achievements when you get the DLC (like it is at the moment) but I think it would be better if they are not limited to certain maps.

what do you think?

They definitely need to be allowed to be earned on any map. Reach’s Defiant achievements were just horrible to go for. I’d only be alright with them being map-specific if they don’t get rid of the freakin’ playlist featuring them.

I’m probably holding my breath but I’d like for them to be achievable in custom games.

Should be achievable on any map in my opinion.

newly added achievements have always pertained and only been available on the DLC that they were released with.

> newly added achievements have always pertained and only been available on the DLC that they were released with.

True, but would like to see it changed to include all games.

> > newly added achievements have always pertained and only been available on the DLC that they were released with.
>
> True, but would like to see it changed to include all games.

I’m being forced to play Crimson DLC playlist. I don’t even like the maps, or Extraction that much. I would also like to see it changed to all maps.

Quick somewhat relevant question: Do the achievements need to be done in the crimson dlc playlist or just on a crimson map?

> Quick somewhat relevant question: Do the achievements need to be done in the crimson dlc playlist or just on a crimson map?

The achievo’s state, Crimson DLC. So it needs to be done, in matchmaking, on a crimson map only. It’s possible to get Crimson maps, but obviously better to play the DLC playlist.

Thanks, One positive thing about Halo 4 is the dlc maps actually appear in the other playlists!