New Achievements Listed for Reach!

I just checked waypoint on the xbox, and it has the multiplayer achievements from the anniversary map pack added. But it also lists three new achievements for the defiant map pack.

Don’t Touch That: Prevent the attacking team from touching the flag in a matchmade 1-flag CTF game. 25G

Paper Beats Rock: Assassinate a player that just exited armor-lock in a matchmade game. 15G

All Alone: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade infection game. 10G

This has been known for awhile now.

Anyway, I wonder how much the population of living dead campers will increase.

> This has been known for awhile now.
>
> Anyway, I wonder how much the population of living dead campers will increase.

Hey i was wondering if we will have to choose alpha zombies or infection to play or we will have it like playlist just like reach ?

> Anyway, I wonder how much the population of living dead campers will increase.

It’s been known that the Community Cartographers have been looking for good Living Dead maps that aren’t so campy or exploitable. Ten bucks says they’ll be put in the playlist before that achievement goes live, and people will actually have to play to get All Alone.

That seems to easy. Most of these can be done on a daily basis. I thought that there were going to be something related to the maps.