New AA: The Dig-Pack

With this armor ability, you could stand over specially designated areas on certain maps, and appear to dig a hole which will instantly spawn you up out of another hole in the map for quick getaways and sneaky offensive tactics. To balance: only 1 dig per full AA circle, and recharge is 20 seconds

That reminds me of that brown pokemon and there’s like 3 of them together sticking out of the ground

> With this armor ability, you could stand over specially designated areas on certain maps, and appear to dig a hole which will instantly spawn you up out of another hole in the map for quick getaways and sneaky offensive tactics. To balance: only 1 dig per full AA circle, and recharge is 20 seconds

Seems a bit odd to me and wouldn’t it be slow? If i where to pick an AA it would be to chose where to spawn it’ll help avoid getting spawn killed by a sniper.

> That reminds me of that brown pokemon and there’s like 3 of them together sticking out of the ground

Diglett and Dug-trio! yeah!

> That reminds me of that brown pokemon and there’s like 3 of them together sticking out of the ground

Diglet and Dugtrio?

So a portable teleaporter? Its an intresting idea, but it would slow down the game. Which is slow enough already.

> So a portable teleaporter? Its an intresting idea, but it would slow down the game. Which is slow enough already.

Well if Halo4 plays like Halo3 the it could be a piece of equipment kinda like a trip mine

> > So a portable teleaporter? Its an intresting idea, but it would slow down the game. Which is slow enough already.
>
> Well if Halo4 plays like Halo3 the it could be a piece of equipment kinda like a trip mine

He said an AA not a pic up lol.

> > That reminds me of that brown pokemon and there’s like 3 of them together sticking out of the ground
>
> Diglet and Dugtrio?

YES!,I could see it possibly working if you could place the pads in forge so that you can use it on all maps

> > > So a portable teleaporter? Its an intresting idea, but it would slow down the game. Which is slow enough already.
> >
> > Well if Halo4 plays like Halo3 the it could be a piece of equipment kinda like a trip mine
>
> He said an AA not a pic up lol.

Hey man we’re just spit-ballin here. Totally open to all options, and if H4 plays like H3 than an equipment could be totally kick–Yoink-

> > > That reminds me of that brown pokemon and there’s like 3 of them together sticking out of the ground
> >
> > Diglet and Dugtrio?
>
> YES!,I could see it possibly working if you could place the pads in forge so that you can use it on all maps

Oh for suuuure my man

> > > > So a portable teleaporter? Its an intresting idea, but it would slow down the game. Which is slow enough already.
> > >
> > > Well if Halo4 plays like Halo3 the it could be a piece of equipment kinda like a trip mine
> >
> > He said an AA not a pic up lol.
>
> Hey man we’re just spit-ballin here. Totally open to all options, and if H4 plays like H3 than an equipment could be totally kick-Yoink!

Hellz yes I wish pick ups were back lol. Give me my portable grav lift back >_<

One question, what if you’re on a map like sword base?How are you gonna dig through steel?

> One question, what if you’re on a map like sword base?How are you gonna dig through steel?

Sparten that is all

I was meaning if AAs aren’t in Halo4

> One question, what if you’re on a map like sword base?How are you gonna dig through steel?

Well hey, we’re 500 years in the future, right? It will be powered by proto-type Spartan Laser technology, maaaan! Cuts through ANYTHING

> > One question, what if you’re on a map like sword base?How are you gonna dig through steel?
>
> Well hey, we’re 500 years in the future, right? It will be powered by proto-type Spartan Laser technology, maaaan! Cuts through ANYTHING

true,true…

Halo, dig-dug style. But seriously, I don’t see this happening.