new AA idea - I bet it would be controvertial.

Well AA is simple enough - You press your AA button and a 3rd (yes third) WEAPON pops out - you can use it for one clip of bullets - its recharge time would be as long as the time you had the 3rd weapon out for.When the charge is full then you would have the clip full again.
Its definitely an unbalanced AA - what would you suggest to balance it.

Flamesuit ON !!!

Meh

> Meh

and what was the new AA idea you had come up with :).

No, NO AA’s in Halo 4. And its Magazine, not clip

I preffer the classic take cover system.

an AA where you can use both weapons you are currently carrying for say 15 seconds with a mintue recharge. Now thatd be cool!
Sniper in one hand, sword in another. :slight_smile:

> > Meh
>
> and what was the new AA idea you had come up with :).

Removing them forever, that’s my idea. AAs are not Halo at all, they’re crutches. Equipment was tolerable because it could only be used once and took 45/60 seconds to respawn, but temporal invincibility for 7 seconds? No… that has no place in Halo, let alone any other FPS.

I don’t think AAs will be in Halo 4…

No more AAs. It’s what’s killing the series. (or at least making it less enjoyable)

AAs are good (well most of them - i too want AL tweaked/removed). I there is no denying that removing AA will be taking a step back.
If AAs are that bad then why does the Halo Classic playlist has the least number of players ?
It seems that even those who hate AAs are not playing the Classic playlist.

Every Spartan should just have a cannon grafted to their chest. Choosing that armor ability would fire the cannon.

> Every Spartan should just have a cannon grafted to their chest. Choosing that armor ability would fire the cannon.

For your sarcasm i say - ‘meh’