NEVER respond to a troll post

In light of our recent new troll it has come to my attention that people are responding to troll posts

this is a problem, the reason Bnet is bad is because people post in troll topics and the same will happen here unless people dont resond to troll posts.

so it’s your choice, you can respond to a troll post and this place can turn into Bnet OR you could not reply to troll posts and keep this place clean.

your choice

<4

We should always use the never used Bnet rule of “report and move on” except this time actually apply it.

I almost feel bad for reporting some because they are so funny, mainly the halo showing his face one.

just ignore them is the best way

> We should always use the never used Bnet rule of “report and move on” except this time actually apply it.

Most trolls return in a different form err I mean account.

> I almost feel bad for reporting some because they are so funny, mainly the halo showing his face one.

IKR.
But a Troll Needs To Stay Under His Bridge At Bungie.net

> In light of our recent new troll it has come to my attention that people are responding to troll posts
>
> this is a problem, the reason Bnet is bad is because people post in troll topics and the same will happen here unless people dont resond to troll posts.
>
>
> so it’s your choice, you can respond to a troll post and this place can turn into Bnet OR you could not reply to troll posts and keep this place clean.
>
> your choice
>
> <4

• gets shot in head by troll sniper*

Some light hearted threads I’ve seen on B.net just can’t be reported. Can’t help it.

Just report them. And meta threads like this aren’t necessary.