Never received REQ Premium Packs

Hi,

I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
“You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”

But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.

Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

ProSperity
(English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)

I redeemed a code today and also have not been issued any packs. It’s unclear to me if these will be labeled “Premium” or show up as Gold or Silver packs in my open packs section. While I assumed these packs may take 24-48hrs to be issued, if others still haven’t revived packs, I am concerned they these codes are useless. If anyone from 343 can check our accounts, it is appreciated.

Thanks,
Uber

Can someone answer us please?!

Thanks!

ProSperity

> 2533274868735380;1:
> Hi,
>
> I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
> “You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”
>
> But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.
>
> Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.
>
> ProSperity
> (English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)

I have the exact same problem. Here’s to us getting an answer.

> 2533274868735380;1:
> Hi,
>
> I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
> “You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”
>
> But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.
>
> Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time.
>
> ProSperity
> (English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)

have you bought the pack previously to this?

to BOB i know your situation and im sorry for the distress.

Also, for reference I got my live message on February 17. 3 months ago… 343 plz help.

> 2533274881086487;5:
> > 2533274868735380;1:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
> > “You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”
> >
> > But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.
> >
> > Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your time.
> >
> > ProSperity
> > (English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)
>
>
> have you bought the pack previously to this?
>
> to BOB i know your situation and im sorry for the distress.

Yes, of course! For the record, I bought first the limited edition of the game which included the pack!
But few months after I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One! Which itself contained the limited edition of the game!

Since that, all started to go wrong

I havnt got any code or anything but, never really said anything because I thought y’all fix it, so the helmet Mark VI Gen1 Scarred your suppose to get when you beat the missions on halo master chief collection well Ive beaten every single one on legendary and never got that armor yes I got the Helioskrill armor set but never the Mark VI Gen1 Scarred Armor set… so if you can fix that I’d greatly appreciate it.

> 2533274868735380;7:
> > 2533274881086487;5:
> > > 2533274868735380;1:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
> > > “You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”
> > >
> > > But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.
> > >
> > > Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance for your time.
> > >
> > > ProSperity
> > > (English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)
> >
> >
> > have you bought the pack previously to this?
> >
> > to BOB i know your situation and im sorry for the distress.
>
>
> Yes, of course! For the record, I bought first the limited edition of the game which included the pack!
> But few months after I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One! Which itself contained the limited edition of the game!
>
> Since that, all started to go wrong

so as another user pointed out, any extra packs bought after like january 27th werent able to be used. each concole/GT is only suppose to be allowed one premium pack. the reason for the date was because many ppl were trying to buy more and 343 didnt announce officially only one was suppose to be used only

> 2533274881086487;9:
> > 2533274868735380;7:
> > > 2533274881086487;5:
> > > > 2533274868735380;1:
> > > > Hi,
> > > >
> > > > I got a message from Xbox a month ago (April the 12th exactly) which says:
> > > > “You have been granted 14 Premium REQ Packs for Halo 5: Guardians as a result of redeeming a code for the Warzone REQ Bundle after already purchasing the content. For details, visit aka.ms/h5-wz-req”
> > > >
> > > > But for now, I’m still waiting for those 14 Premium packs. Add to that some really annoying bugs (game crashing, silver pack never received but Req points consumed etc., and that in only 1h of game, just 2 days ago) it starts to really concern me.
> > > >
> > > > Can someone PLEASE help me out with at least one of those problems ?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks in advance for your time.
> > > >
> > > > ProSperity
> > > > (English is not my native language so be kind please, thank you.)
> > >
> > >
> > > have you bought the pack previously to this?
> > >
> > > to BOB i know your situation and im sorry for the distress.
> >
> >
> > Yes, of course! For the record, I bought first the limited edition of the game which included the pack!
> > But few months after I bought the Halo 5 Xbox One! Which itself contained the limited edition of the game!
> >
> > Since that, all started to go wrong
>
>
> so as another user pointed out, any extra packs bought after like january 27th werent able to be used. each concole/GT is only suppose to be allowed one premium pack. the reason for the date was because many ppl were trying to buy more and 343 didnt announce officially only one was suppose to be used only

I used both codes within the dates 343 announced (the first one when H5 has been launched and the second one near 28/11/2015, or 11/28/2015 if you prefer the American format date).

Can we get a response, forum team? Not to be accusatory, but you seem to be replying to other people’s req issues and not this one.

> 2533274851635071;11:
> Can we get a response, forum team? Not to be accusatory, but you seem to be replying to other people’s req issues and not this one.

Guess I will speak again with Xbox Support. Even if they can’t do anything, maybe they’ll find a way to reach 343i

> 2533274868735380;12:
> > 2533274851635071;11:
> > Can we get a response, forum team? Not to be accusatory, but you seem to be replying to other people’s req issues and not this one.
>
>
> Guess I will speak again with Xbox Support. Even if they can’t do anything, maybe they’ll find a way to reach 343i

Me too.

Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

> 2533274792908878;14:
> Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.

If you need more info, just let us know. I’m really concerned by all of this and I do hope you will give us answers soon.

> 2533274792908878;14:

Still nothing to help?

> 2533274868735380;16:
> > 2533274792908878;14:
> > Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.
>
>
> Still nothing to help?

It might take some time. Here’s to hoping though.

> 2533274851635071;17:
> > 2533274868735380;16:
> > > 2533274792908878;14:
> > > Thank you for your reports! We’re taking a look at this.
> >
> >
> > Still nothing to help?
>
>
> It might take some time. Here’s to hoping though.

Little up since there’s still no news.

> 2533274792908878;14:

Any updates?

I don’t know what you did Unyshek, but I just got my 14 packs! Thank you so much for your help!!!