Never playing arena again

Title says it all. Until 343 doesn’t sort out the AWFUL spawning system it’s gonna lose more players to warzone. How is it that in SWAT and FFA you can be spawn killed 3 times by the same ducking player!?

I feel your pain. I played SWAT last night was killed in a corridor, spawned again in the corridor, same guy killed me and was running to the exit, I then spawned at the end of the exit. 3 kills in a matter of seconds. he got a triple kill off the same person…me. LOL that really sucked

Thank god I’m not alone! My K/D on previous Halo games was always above 1.5. I can’t get passed 1.2 because of it, it’s so frustrating!!

The spawning system is really bad. I’ve loved the MP thus far, but that’s the one aspect of it that is really bad and they need to fix it asap. I shouldn’t be spawning in front of an enemy or in the middle of enemy fire.

This game is great don’t get me wrong, it’s the little things that could(should) be improved. Fix spawning and it will probably be the best MP since H3.

Hopefully the respawning will be fixed in December’s update

Gotta love being spawn camped… even a second of invincibility after spawn would be amazing.

They did it with Destiny pvp, making you invincible on spawn for 2-3 seconds. It worked wonders.

Your the same people saying the spawn killing in H2 in MCC was fine it’s part of the game. It’s called advantage. Wow how people change when it happens to them.

> 2533274801617953;9:
> Your the same people saying the spawn killing in H2 in MCC was fine it’s part of the game. It’s called advantage. Wow how people change when it happens to them.

I agree with you that people are complaining too much, but spawning is something that should be improved.

> 2533274823592248;1:
> Title says it all. Until 343 doesn’t sort out the AWFUL spawning system it’s gonna lose more players to warzone. How is it that in SWAT and FFA you can be spawn killed 3 times by the same ducking player!?

For Arena, I usually just play the regular playlist, and sometimes I play breakout. I don’t think the spawning system is awful in those gametypes.

I just got spawn killed 4 times within 2 seconds by the same player…

I’ve said this in a previous thread: if you feel that spawncampers are vile here, then best stay away from Battlefront! Worst spawn experience of any mp game, Counter-Strike included!

> 2533274801617953;9:
> Your the same people saying the spawn killing in H2 in MCC was fine it’s part of the game. It’s called advantage. Wow how people change when it happens to them.

don’t get me wrong. i didn’t flip out when I get killed 3 x’s by the same player within seconds. i took it in stride. I was on the receiving end this time but next time its someone else. I accept it. I actually laughed at the situation because I know it’s part of the game. like in sports, you don’t get the call this play but you will get a call in your favor eventually. It’s part of the game like you said so I accept it. it could still be a fixed a little. even when i spawn kill I know it’s a cheap kill.

Swat has always been about the spawn trap. It is not new to this game.

You’re not the only one. I’d rather play Warzone and social type gamemodes instead of Arena. I’m always placed in teams with players that should be silver 1 instead of platinum 1. And I always have to fight against the stronger team. I’m done, I’m gonna play Warzone instead Arena.

I think swat is really the only playlist that suffers because of spawns, I can make them work better at least in slayer games due to me having a chance to not be a free one shot kill right away.

> 2593590856843215;6:
> Hopefully the respawning will be fixed in December’s update

That’s not quick enough. Spawns should be fixed very very soon. It doesn’t take that long to re-map spawn points.

I don’t think it is really playlist dependent. I seem to have the most spawning issues on Regret, Pegasus, and Rig. Regret for me has been the worst by far. It wouldn’t be so bad if you had 2 seconds to react but I am often already getting hit by pistol fire when I spawn on those maps.

It is even worse in SWAT when I am sometimes killed before I even take control of my character. I just got from respawning back to respawning without ever being able to move.

I stick to Breakout