never mind the title

can some one please explain to me how halo 4 can actually be considered a Halo game? yeah it has Halo in its title and even looks like Halo, but from what i have seen it just seems to be a rip off of other games with a Halo twist so 343 can think that they are actually being innovative. I mean remember when the Halo series stood out from the crowd and did things its own way? that was awesome but now it just seems like halo is just slightly copying everyone else i mean just look at that thread about unbiased facts and find me something that isnt just a spin off of something in another game.

It’s a Halo game because it continues the story of the previous Halos.

If you believe Halo 4 is a pure spin-off of other games, then you have not looked Halo 4 over very much.

Because the campaign follows the story of Master Chief and the Halo Universe, 'nuff said.

i feel the fish (CoD) people coming, darn fish people are gonna swamp this thread soon.

> Because the campaign follows the story of Master Chief and the Halo Universe, 'nuff said.

Took the words out of my mouth.

> If you believe Halo 4 is a pure spin-off of other games, then you have not looked Halo 4 over very much.

actually i have read everything about the game sense it was announced

If you think Halo 4 is a spin-off, please, get off this forums.

> > If you believe Halo 4 is a pure spin-off of other games, then you have not looked Halo 4 over very much.
>
> actually i have read everything about the game sense it was announced

If you have, I find it extremely hard to think that Halo 4 as a whole can be considered nothing more than a rip-off.

Indeed, there may be features resembling other games, but don’t ever think 343i said “Screw it, let’s just take this and this and this for here and there. The fans won’t care.”

> can some one please explain to me how halo 4 can actually be considered a Halo game?

Lets see… The title of the game is HALO, you have a lot of Halo weapons, vehicles, characters, locations, story, and gameplay.
It’s being Developed by a team that was put together by Microsoft to maintain the Halo Title.

> what i have seen it just seems to be a rip off of other games with a Halo twist

WAIT! Are you saying that Halo has never ripped off ideas from other sources!? MY GOD! Does this mean the writer of Ring World, is a time traveler!?

> that was awesome but now it just seems like halo is just slightly copying everyone else i mean just look at that thread about unbiased facts and find me something that isnt just a spin off of something in another game.

So what you’re saying is that Halo shouldn’t try and take ideas from other games, that are good, and try to improve on them to make the Halo game better? Well let’s strip down every thing that was copied from other sources out of Halo, what do we have!?

> If you think Halo 4 is a spin-off, please, get off this forums.

your right let me rephrase that its a rip off. and i like how no one can counter my arguement with anything other than, “well MC is in it and it has campaign so there for it is just like the other Halos which it isnt at all unless you include Reach but even it is awesome compared to what i have read” i mean really customizable loadouts, instant respawn, radar uses arrows instead of dots, join in process. where have i seen these things before?