Never got my pre-order bonus from the xbox store.

I contacted Microsoft support and they said I have the license for the pre-order bonus for the items and never got the items from it. I did all their troubleshooting steps and they asked I contact you. Hoping you can help me to get these items. The reference number They gave me was 1310994761. Thank you so much for all your help and patience.

You probably got the glitch like i did.

The pre order from ms store was a legendary ar skin i think. I got mine when i reached sr 8 from a req pack

I purchased mu CE from the Mircosoft store and they told me they were sending the preorder bonus via whatever email I used when I ordered. When I didn’t get it I called them and I was told it was going to come within 10days after my purchase. So relax, it’s not the end of the world, not yet anyways.

> 2533274833799981;4:
> I purchased mu CE from the Mircosoft store and they told me they were sending the preorder bonus via whatever email I used when I ordered. When I didn’t get it I called them and I was told it was going to come within 10days after my purchase. So relax, it’s not the end of the world, not yet anyways.

Mine still hasn’t come and it has been ten days