Never ending update

The game ask for an update so i did so and it keeps asking for the same update and won’t let me play it it been going on for atleast two weeks now and I’ve been with several xbox support people to try and fix it. 343 plz help

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535431607129067;1:
> The game ask for an update so i did so and it keeps asking for the same update and won’t let me play it it been going on for atleast two weeks now and I’ve been with several xbox support people to try and fix it. 343 plz help

They cann’t fix it since may! Tweet to @satyanadella (Microsoft CEO) to claim #HUNTtheTRUTH #halodeservesmore

This is part of a known issue and has been investigated by 343 and escalated to the team at Xbox. Looks like Xbox have identified the issue and are working to fix, a dashboard update has been released to Insider Alpha and Beta ring users that should hopefully resolve this issue. Keep updated with this topic for for more details: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-installation-stopped-fixed/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts