Never able to finish a warzone game?

Every single time I play a warzone game it boots me back to the lobby screen, but the screen is nearly blank just the background lobby image and my tag in the top right corner. there’s no response to buttons and the only way out is to quit and reboot the game. this happens 10/10 times when trying to finish a warzone game but never happens during any other game mode. Any suggestions?

Been having the same problem off and on. If you have Voices of War turn them off. The announcers cause the game to crash.

I never had that and the game still crashes anyway, the crash seems to happen halfway through every warzone game I try and get through.

Having same issue here. Love being punished for spending real money on something. smh

> 2533274837725115;3:
> I never had that and the game still crashes anyway, the crash seems to happen halfway through every warzone game I try and get through.

Even after turning off Voices, I still am having the exact same issue, goes straight to a screen with a background image, I cannot leave that screen, the only way is to restart the ENTIRE game. I’ve played this game religiously since NOV 2015 and have been chill and patient and tried to not have an ax to grind over every nitpick issue, but I am NOT HAPPY at all with this

> 2533274924080153;5:
> > 2533274837725115;3:
> > I never had that and the game still crashes anyway, the crash seems to happen halfway through every warzone game I try and get through.
>
> Even after turning off Voices, I still am having the exact same issue, goes straight to a screen with a background image, I cannot leave that screen, the only way is to restart the ENTIRE game. I’ve played this game religiously since NOV 2015 and have been chill and patient and tried to not have an ax to grind over every nitpick issue, but I am NOT HAPPY at all with this

yup that’s whats happening to me.

Yeah I’ve been having the same issue 3 times today alone.