Never able to find a Warzone Assault match

The Title says it all, I would sit in matchmaking for over 40 mins and I still won’t find a Warzone assault match. The last time I played Warzone assault was a few days after Hal 5’s release.

Whr do you live ? It might be due to the region lock or the difference in timing

I rarely find Warzone Assault matches anymore, and I daren’t play Warzone because my last several matches ended up with my team getting farmed by the enemy. It’s really been bugging me as well, and I’m tired of waiting just to find one match.

I’m in Australia, Eastern states

> 2533274984142574;4:
> I’m in Australia, Eastern states

I’m in Tasmania and like you, you’ll never find a Warzone Assault match no matter how long you search for.

This game shouldn’t even have region locks in the first place.

> 2533274914546462;5:
> > 2533274984142574;4:
> > I’m in Australia, Eastern states
>
>
> I’m in Tasmania and like you, you’ll never find a Warzone Assault match no matter how long you search for.
>
> This game shouldn’t even have region locks in the first place.

True.

> 2533274984142574;4:
> I’m in Australia, Eastern states

> 2533274914546462;5:
> > 2533274984142574;4:
> > I’m in Australia, Eastern states
>
>
> I’m in Tasmania and like you, you’ll never find a Warzone Assault match no matter how long you search for.
>
> This game shouldn’t even have region locks in the first place.

Ahhhhhh you guys I have find your problem solved I’m a Australian citizen myself I could never find a Warzone Assault game, unless of course when it first came out. It was my favorite game type I loved it, but then after the first update it just died out. But here is the solution to your problem find an American person on xbox live, join there fireteam and party, make sure they are leader of the lobby and ask them to search warzone assault, you’ll definitely find one, but fair warning depending on your Internet you may have some lag problems, but also don’t join an American with high lag because you will not find a game, this is how I have been finding my Warzone Assault game lately, and I’m loving it, but if you do this tomorrow or so on you will have lag because 343 are doing something with there severs (not sure when they will be but up to speed) and everything is all over the place, but anyway guys I hope this helped your problem with Warzone Assault peace out :relaxed:

I have never played a warzone assault match, first time I tried it said it could not find a match and it has been the same since. It sucks

I have just made a post about warzone assault if it helps

> 2533274984142574;1:
> The Title says it all, I would sit in matchmaking for over 40 mins and I still won’t find a Warzone assault match. The last time I played Warzone assault was a few days after Hal 5’s release.

I saw other forum posts about this. Apparently Australia warzone is having issues. Feelsbadman. :frowning:

Figured it out i trued to search for a match and was waiting ages so i backed out and at the top it should say search preference switch it to expanded and u should be good, i searched for a match straight after doing this and found one