Neutral Ordnance Drops !!!!

First this is NOT about personal ordnance drops .

This is about Drop pods or ordnance drops in MP will they be fare and BALANCED

Example
Halo 3 on the pit
( ordnance drop is ROCKETS )
The score is 49 - 49 will they drop in a BALANCED AREA or will they drop in Red side or blue side

Because this if not EVEN OR IN A neutral spot COULD BE Terrible

Just my 2 cents

As both teams rush, it will spout about 4 Rifle battles.

Nutrition =/= Neutral

Luck of the draw I suppose. That’d be a crappy scenario

> Nutrition =/= Neutral

I know haha. I was expecting the OP to say we should have ordinance that drops Cheerios or fruits.

> > Nutrition =/= Neutral
>
> I know haha. I was expecting the OP to say we should have ordinance that drops Cheerios or fruits.

Yeah sorry about my smartphone fail… lol fixed

But what do you think …

> Luck of the draw I suppose. That’d be a crappy scenario

If that’s how its going to be I might Rage a little …

It needs to be balanced and even on the map neutral for both teams

It will probably just be somewhat random. The possible spawn points would probably be in neutral positions(like rockets, camo and sword on the pit), so I don’t think they would spawn too close to one side on symmetrical maps. However that is a likely possibility.

This is yet another reason why default slayer and classic gametypes will be played so much. The spawns are static, so you can actually control these areas and expect them to be in the same places every time.

It will probably end up depending on what kind of map it is if it is symmetrical or asymmetrical if people are going to be spawning at certain points or will it be random? It will end up becoming who has the engineer perk that gets the advantage.

I’m sure there will be neutral ordnance. Just like on adrift where the sword is in the middle…symmetrical.

> It will probably just be somewhat random. The possible spawn points would probably be in neutral positions(like rockets, camo and sword on the pit), so I don’t think they would spawn too close to one side on symmetrical maps. However that is a likely possibility.
>
> This is yet another reason why default slayer and classic gametypes will be played so much. The spawns are static, so you can actually control these areas and expect them to be in the same places every time.

I would be fine if it picks 1 out of 2 or 3 neutral spots

But think about asymmetrical maps and how that could play out

No team should ever have the upper hand just because of the color they spawn with …

A lot of people will probably rush it anyways, they will probably just end up putting it in a symmetrical spot evenly accessible to both teams.