Neutral Bomb in Halo 4

Just wanted to point out that neutral bomb (and maybe one bomb) can be created using the grifball game type. I would hope 343i would let us recreate assault by disabling the ability to pass and whatnot, but this is rather unlikely since people with early versions of the game say you can’t even change the loadouts for the flood in that game type. :confused:

But maybe they will hear our outcry and add “Assault Grifball” to matchmaking. At any rate, I’m still excited for Halo 4, and I hope to see you all on the battlefield.

I’m so jaded by the taking away of assault that I want to accuse them of taking it away solely so people would not recreate the “classic” CTF with some sort of reverse bomb gametype. (take the bomb from their base and bring it back to yours)

ive said this before but, i wonder if its removal was due to a forced implementation of auto picking up the flag AND oddball,

It shouldn’t be necessary. They shouldn’t have taken out Assault to begin with. They really screwed up with Custom Games this time. I thought Reach was bad, but this is just downright disgraceful.

> ive said this before but, i wonder if its removal was due to a forced implementation of auto picking up the flag AND oddball,

That goes right along with my post. I’m sure it was taken out just so people couldn’t recreate classic CTF.

Assault was just reversed CTF. Why keep it when exactly the same game type already
exists?

The idea to take out Assault was taken out is downright moronic.

> Just wanted to point out that neutral bomb (and maybe one bomb) can be created using the grifball game type. I would hope 343i would let us recreate assault by disabling the ability to pass and whatnot, but this is rather unlikely since people with early versions of the game say you can’t even change the loadouts for the flood in that game type. :confused:
>
> But maybe they will hear our outcry and add “Assault Grifball” to matchmaking. At any rate, I’m still excited for reach, and I hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Firstly, your excited for Halo 4. Not Reach, that came out two years ago. lol…

Secondly, I agree, by reverse engineering this and maybe getting some help from 343, Halo 4 could see a return of assault variants.

> Assault was just reversed CTF. Why keep it when exactly the same game type already
> exists?

Because EXPLOSIONS!

> It shouldn’t be necessary. They shouldn’t have taken out Assault to begin with. They really screwed up with Custom Games this time. I thought Reach was bad, but this is just downright disgraceful.

I second that…

BTB will be less fun

When was this confirmed?

> When was this confirmed?

It does not appear in the interactive guide with the other gametypes :frowning:

We finally get some REAL BTB maps and now they take out andy. runs around flailing arms

Well, considering that Assault is really just a variant of CTF… I don’t imagine it being too hard to remake.

either does swat? but its in.

just because its not in that doesnt mean its not in…

> > Just wanted to point out that neutral bomb (and maybe one bomb) can be created using the grifball game type. I would hope 343i would let us recreate assault by disabling the ability to pass and whatnot, but this is rather unlikely since people with early versions of the game say you can’t even change the loadouts for the flood in that game type. :confused:
> >
> > But maybe they will hear our outcry and add “Assault Grifball” to matchmaking. At any rate, I’m still excited for reach, and I hope to see you all on the battlefield.
>
> Firstly, your excited for Halo 4. Not Reach, that came out two years ago. lol…
>
> Secondly, I agree, by reverse engineering this and maybe getting some help from 343, Halo 4 could see a return of assault variants.

LOL Derp my bad :3

> either does swat? but its in.
>
> just because its not in that doesnt mean its not in…

stares blankly in confusion

> > either does swat? but its in.
> >
> > just because its not in that doesnt mean its not in…
>
> stares blankly in confusion

Swat has already been confirmed… but its not in that list, thus there maybe unnounced gametypes… they did say that wanted to keep some things a surprise

> > When was this confirmed?
>
> It does not appear in the interactive guide with the other gametypes :frowning:

It was not in the interactive guide but grifball has been confirmed in this video.

> > > When was this confirmed?
> >
> > It does not appear in the interactive guide with the other gametypes :frowning:
>
> It was not in the interactive guide but grifball has been confirmed in this video.

just because its not on the guide doesnt mean its not there see^