Neutral AI

has there been any news of the neutral ai being in the game like the rebels, flood that would control some bases in the first game.

Sounds good hope they will return

Not that I’ve heard of, sorry.

I havent seen or heard any thing about Neutral AI but if there are any I would assume they’d be Sentinals, since its all on the ARK

Weren’t the sentinals in the beta considered neutral? Because I’m certain that they didn’t attack unless disturbed

In the first the first game the neutral bases had just a little more than a scorpion and they were being guarded by hardly any infantry. If they were to add them into HW2 they would have to be somewhat stronger and be able to produce decently strong units. But then again don’t make them too strong as they are not the primary focus of the battle.

The story

Probably going to be forerunners and potentially prometheans.
As for the others who knows, Halo wars was supposed to be on Harvest and they managed to include flood and forerunners.

> 2535412198452857;8:
> Probably going to be forerunners and potentially prometheans.
> As for the others who knows, Halo wars was supposed to be on Harvest and they managed to include flood and forerunners.

Well, they traveled to a shield world. That’s where the sentinels and flood were. But the ark is a forerunner creation and there were sentinels in the artiox trailer. As for the flood, I believe the section in the book ‘Tales from Slipspace’ showed the flood on the Spirit of Fire being killed by off Jerome. I think that was supposed to wrap up the flood being in HALO WARS 2. But they might be one of the dlc leaders but I doubt they will be a neutral enemy.

Would be cool if the Sentinels/Flood whatever are so strong like the A.I in Warcraft 3 who defends specific positions.