Network manipulation

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I just played a warzone game and then I was lagging suspiciously. This caused me and my team to do really bad. I suspect the player <mark>Redacted</mark> was manipulating the network and causing me and my team to lose. This player also had the most kills and one of his teammates who was in on it also used a boss glitch to take out a knight luminary with two splinter grenades. Can someone please investigate this game session and the player <mark>Redacted</mark> This game was warzone March on stormbreak. I filed a complaint through Xbox love but I doubt that will do anything.

> 2533274855222859;1:
>

Just a heads up, calling out people is a no no (even if he deserves to be called out). It would be best to just report him and move on. I have had my fair share of some sort of manipulation but it is rare thankfully.

> 2533274894985914;2:
> > 2533274855222859;1:
> >
>
> Just a heads up, calling out people is a no no (even if he deserves to be called out). It would be best to just report him and move on. I have had my fair share of some sort of manipulation but it is rare thankfully.

It would also be better for you to report the post to us rather than quoting it and drawing more attention to it. Please keep that in mind in the future.