Network Error

Hi, i have question, allday i try find out why i cant play multiplayer. When i start game i see window with thanks for buying and after this next window, where is network error with subscribe: game cant download latest game configuration data. Someone have same problem? Problem only with multiplayer, career is ok and i can play it.

Thanks for everythink.

Hello i have the same Problem but the last day´s no problems with the game and now nothing go pls help !!!

Hey!
I got the exact same problem yesterday when I started the game for the first time.
I get the Welcome-message and it says that the game tries to connect to the Halo Wars 2 Online Services but after a few seconds I get the error.
Can’t play online and it sucks.
I play on PC btw.

Please help!

A gif with the issue (In Spanish sorry, I don’t have a menu to change game language)
http://gph.is/2mlDfGa

I already tried:

• Reset game data - Reinstall the game - Reset windows store cache, wsreset as administrator… - And of course, but not less important, restart the computer

> 2533274804571591;4:
> A gif with the issue (In Spanish sorry, I don’t have a menu to change game language)
> http://gph.is/2mlDfGa
>
> I already tried:
> - Reset game data - Reinstall the game - Reset windows store cache, wsreset as administrator… - And of course, but not less important, restart the computer

Good GIF… i Have exactly same problem like in this gif. I already try everything and im not able solve this problem.

> 2535422658954606;5:
> > 2533274804571591;4:
> > A gif with the issue (In Spanish sorry, I don’t have a menu to change game language)
> > http://gph.is/2mlDfGa
> >
> > I already tried:
> > - Reset game data - Reinstall the game - Reset windows store cache, wsreset as administrator… - And of course, but not less important, restart the computer
>
> Good GIF… i Have exactly same problem like in this gif. I already try everything and im not able solve this problem.

Yeah, that’s the exact problem I have! Haven’t tried to reinstall the game but it didn’t work for you guys so I guess it’s not worth a try :confused:

Updated and fixed! :smiley:

> 2533274804571591;7:
> Updated and fixed! :smiley:

Yeap, Now it works for me too! Now I only have problem with finding players for multiplayer but that’s another story haha

And now the problem persist.
I played last night. This morning the problem reappeared.

> 2533274804571591;9:
> And now the problem persist.
> I played last night. This morning the problem reappeared.

Same here… I started to download configuration data and now it won’t work again…
I works for my friend and the problem is when he try to join my squad we cant play together because it says that we dont have the same version of the game…

> 2533274804571591;9:
> And now the problem persist.
> I played last night. This morning the problem reappeared.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Only a few times I can play the online part, mostly it just tells me it cannot download data from the serve.

same problem here,only on pc tho,xbox everything works
still,like wtf?would like to play multiplayer on my pc,shouldnt be too much to ask for this juicy price they make u pay…

10gb update and this still isnt fixed,not even mentioned, what a pathetic joke you are,
are u -Yoinking!- kidding us?is this the way you do business?im almost to the point that i want a -Yoinking!- refund!get your -Yoink- together…

> 2535468793871515;13:
> 10gb update and this still isnt fixed,not even mentioned, what a pathetic joke you are,
> are u -Yoinking!- kidding us?is this the way you do business?im almost to the point that i want a -Yoinking!- refund!get your -Yoink- together…

THe update hasn’t been released for PC yet, so how do you know that hasn’t been fixed? Have you been having that problem on Xbox?

I will be really, really mad if the PC update doesn’t fix this error…

BUMP! This is still an Issue, please help!

still cant play multiplayer on pc either

never buy any windows10 games again

i have a very similar problem. it is constantly connecting/disconnecting while it is downloading data. it has been like this for about 5 days. I paid good money for the ultimate edition and it is very frustrating as I have just come back from my friends and found that it is working on his xbox.

I have the exact same issues except on xbox. I have re-installed the game twice and still isnt working.

I have the same problem… Has been working fine since I got the game then today out of nowhere can’t connect to server… I’m on Xbox. Has anyone found a fix to this?

havent been able to play on pc since launch, but i can do anything else on the internet, and play any other game

just spread the word and never buy anything from the microsoft store, and they put halo wars 1 on steam ffs