Network error again after the latest update

"
NETWORK ERROR
ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA
An error occurred while downloading the latest game configuration data. Online features may be restricted. Do you want to retry?
"
And it will never success.
This is an old problem but appear again!
Please fix this bug AGAIN.

same

Had the same issue for over 2 weeks now

Same not even MS support or xbox can seem to fix it for me.

I’m from Russia. I just had the same problem after the last update. Prior to this, the connection problem was also present, everything fixed the patch. But now again the appearance of the new hero - all again. I ask you to answer this question.
System: WIN 10, Strix 1070, 3770K (4.5 Ghz), 16 GB

ALL WORK !!! Thanks Support!!!

Again??? Are you freaking out ??? -Yoinking!- -Yoinks!- !! Again this is a -Yoinking!- update and again I can not play over the net

> 2533274967431676;1:
> "
> NETWORK ERROR
> ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA
> An error occurred while downloading the latest game configuration data. Online features may be restricted. Do you want to retry?
> "
> And it will never success.
> This is an old problem but appear again!
> Please fix this bug AGAIN.

is this on PC?

I have message:
NETWORK ERROR
Unable to connect to the Xbox Live services.

NAT is open and other games are working but I can’t play multiplayer in Halo Wars 2. Playing on Xbox One.

let me guess
this problem had been solved and come back after kinsano update and then solved and then, come back after colony ?
because here is the same problem
343 and Microsoft should be fxxked, seriously

As said on an other post I have the same since the colony dlc. Tried restarting router and uninstalled game but nothing. I experienced the same on halo 5 somehow but all ither games and consoles are working fine.

Also having issues loading halowaypoint…
all this since I got the colony dld and new patch…

I am on xbox btw.

Same, with xbox one

Same on PC… Microsoft support told me to contact game’s developpers and see that with them… -_-

So after reinstalling for the 3rd time, trying both wired and wireless connection, reseting router to factory setting still nothing.

I decided to use my phone as a router and connect the xbox on my phone’s hotspot. The data actually downloaded .

UDPATE:

The issue was from my internet provider who introduced a “shield” on Friday to block content not suitable under 13. Changed it to 18 and I am now able to come on the website and play the game…

Hope This helps

> 2533274835403913;14:
> So after reinstalling for the 3rd time, trying both wired and wireless connection, reseting router to factory setting still nothing.
>
> I decided to use my phone as a router and connect the xbox on my phone’s hotspot. The data actually downloaded .
>
> UDPATE: **The issue was from my internet provider who introduced a “shield” on Friday to block content not suitable under 13. Changed it to 18 and I am now able to come on the website and play the game…**Hope This helps

How exactly did you change this “shield”?

> 2533274792776027;15:
> > 2533274835403913;14:
> > So after reinstalling for the 3rd time, trying both wired and wireless connection, reseting router to factory setting still nothing.
> >
> > I decided to use my phone as a router and connect the xbox on my phone’s hotspot. The data actually downloaded .
> >
> > UDPATE: **The issue was from my internet provider who introduced a “shield” on Friday to block content not suitable under 13. Changed it to 18 and I am now able to come on the website and play the game…**Hope This helps
>
> How exactly did you change this “shield”?

Hey there sorry for the delay…

I went in my account on provider’s website.
There I had that new option to filter content by age limit…

cheers