Network Error after latest patch

Today I installed latest patch, and when i go to Blitz Mode tab there popups information about Network Error.

Which platform are you playing on? What does the error say?

I had this error before the major patch a few weeks ago, which was fixed upon that patch. Now I have it again. I’m on PC.

The error is specified here

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/installation-error-network-error/181824db-5945-4111-b89d-14fd59766bd0/posts?page=2#post22

> 2533274819862179;3:
> I had this error before the major patch a few weeks ago, which was fixed upon that patch. Now I have it again. I’m on PC.
>
> The error is specified here
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/installation-error-network-error/181824db-5945-4111-b89d-14fd59766bd0/posts?page=2#post22

Same here
I play on PC.

NETWORK ERROR again after Kinsano update. Update March 7 improved network error, but now i have network error again. It is terrible

Same here!
it’s really annoying

Me too!!!

> 2780570662795584;2:
> Which platform are you playing on? What does the error say?PC

Please do something!!
I’m now in bad mood!!

same here,was fixed after the first patch and finally everything worked on pc,now its fcked again:/

I’m from Russia. I just had the same problem after the last update. Prior to this, the connection problem was also present, everything fixed the patch. But now again the appearance of the new hero - all again. I ask you to answer this question. System: WIN 10, Strix 1070, 3770K (4.5 Ghz), 16 GB

If you run the Windows 10 Xbox App then go Settings ->Network -> Look at the results in Xbox Multiplayer: Nat Type should be OpenNOT Limited
or other status. Server Connectivity should be Connected.
Any yellow boxes, mean a problem with Xbox Live connection to your PC, NOT the Halo Wars for PC game.
There have been many reports that the Windows Insider releases 14016 to 15061 have problems with Xbox Live connection and therefore
seems only Anniversary (14393) and 15063 are reliable connection. Therefore suggest you FAST upgrade to 15061, or use Anniversary

> 2780570662795584;2:
> Which platform are you playing on? What does the error say?

I’m having the same issue instead I’m stuck at home screen and in the top right it continuously disconnects and reconnects me to the servers wasn’t happenkng pre patch and it’s not my connection as I can play all my other games just fine!

> 2780570662795584;2:
> Which platform are you playing on? What does the error say?

This is getting very annoying can’t even play online what’s the point of paying 80 for a game you can’t play

Hey guys!
I’m playing on Win 10 and I have had this problem since launch…
It worked fine after the network-fix patch but since the last patch, that came this week, I have the same problem again!

This really sucks, over 1 month after release and I still can’t play it… :frowning:

Network on Xbox App looks right and I got Anniversary (14393)

Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Ok, so it’s been 7 days since patch release, and we’ve got no fix, and for me worse no response. It makes me sad and disappointed. Although I will continue to play this game, have some things to unlock in campaign, but still it’s a shame I can’t enjoy full game that I bought.
Peace.

I am also having network error issues since the last patch. Xbox one for me.

Wait you all have the same problem as me?

I have windows 10 and halo wars 2 but I can never play it online I always get the message “cannot connect to xbox live services” even though my internet works, I can even connect to xbox live successfully on the xbox app for win10. It seems I will never ever buy anything from windows 10 app store again.

Bumping this again. New patch reintroduced this error for me. This is a royal disgrace. I can’t play online for the THIRD time.

Did this issue (re)reoccur for anyone with the latest patch? Does a developer care to chime in?

Bumping this Thread again. The problems is still an issue after arbiter/jerome patch.