Netcode.

There is a delay in the netcode between players.
On my screen I will be waiting for the enemy to come across a corner I will get the first shot in but lose However. This is not because of either of us been bad it is the netcode.
On the kill-cam the opponent is shooting first and I have a delay to my action but on my screen I was bang on.
Same goes for other instances in kill -cam whilst I am watching it the cursor is NEVER on my actualy Spartan but instead off to the side now im not sure what this means but to me I think this is where I am on the opponents screen.
So
The cursor in the kill-cam is the OPPONENTS.
However the Spartan in the kill-cam is Relevant to the person who is dead which is why it looks like the shots are missing.
So on your screen you shot first however. On there screen you are in a different position and they shot first. This is due to the Netcode.
Unfortunately I am not a programmer however it will be good if you can put as much time in fixing this netcode as possible.
This may be why I sometimes get shot through corners of walls.

> 2533274883108544;1:
> There is a delay in the netcode between players.
> On my screen I will be waiting for the enemy to come across a corner I will get the first shot in but lose However. This is not because of either of us been bad it is the netcode.
> On the kill-cam the opponent is shooting first and I have a delay to my action but on my screen I was bang on.
> Same goes for other instances in kill -cam whilst I am watching it the cursor is NEVER on my actualy Spartan but instead off to the side now im not sure what this means but to me I think this is where I am on the opponents screen.
> So
> The cursor in the kill-cam is the OPPONENTS.
> However the Spartan in the kill-cam is Relevant to the person who is dead which is why it looks like the shots are missing.
> So on your screen you shot first however. On there screen you are in a different position and they shot first. This is due to the Netcode.
> Unfortunately I am not a programmer however it will be good if you can put as much time in fixing this netcode as possible.
> This may be why I sometimes get shot through corners of walls.

Is this also why EVERYTHING feels like it has a delay? Or was that someones bright Idea of an actual mechanic?

> 2533274825385373;2:
> > 2533274883108544;1:
> > There is a delay in the netcode between players.
> > On my screen I will be waiting for the enemy to come across a corner I will get the first shot in but lose However. This is not because of either of us been bad it is the netcode.
> > On the kill-cam the opponent is shooting first and I have a delay to my action but on my screen I was bang on.
> > Same goes for other instances in kill -cam whilst I am watching it the cursor is NEVER on my actualy Spartan but instead off to the side now im not sure what this means but to me I think this is where I am on the opponents screen.
> > So
> > The cursor in the kill-cam is the OPPONENTS.
> > However the Spartan in the kill-cam is Relevant to the person who is dead which is why it looks like the shots are missing.
> > So on your screen you shot first however. On there screen you are in a different position and they shot first. This is due to the Netcode.
> > Unfortunately I am not a programmer however it will be good if you can put as much time in fixing this netcode as possible.
> > This may be why I sometimes get shot through corners of walls.
>
>
> Is this also why EVERYTHING feels like it has a delay? Or was that someones bright Idea of an actual mechanic?

No to you it should feel as if everything is fine and quick however when engaging other players on your screen they are not there on their screen this is the cause for some pretty stupid deaths where halof of my Ar/br mag doesn’t even register hits. ( I have recorded this clips in dvr.)

So… You are not a programmer, but you are sure that “it is the netcode” based on the kill cams? Surely you can understand why someone (particularly anyone with any programming experience at all) might find this a bit… questionable.

I have absolutely no issue with hit detection and/or delay. Completely stellar for me.

> 2533274811816519;5:
> I have absolutely no issue with hit detection and/or delay. Completely stellar for me.

Might be for you but some games I have major problems, like at first I swapped controllers cause I thought it was them but watching a recording I see its almost like lag on my end…