NERF WARDEN ETERNAL!!!

Warden Eternal is WAY too powerful. His face blast is a one shot. His sword is an instant kill. HIS GROUND SLAM IS AN INSTANT KILL!!! He has way too much health. If he won’t be nerfed, at least increase the VP gains from his death.

Disagree. Keep him as powerful and point value the same, he is the highlight of all my Warzone matches. The pinnacle.

Side note: make him a playable character like l4d or evolve.

Berserk Wolf below me gets it lol

Nope, he is fine as is.

/Thread

LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.

I do agree with capt but you have to think about it. he is suppose to be like a mini boss or challenge mode so he has to be powerful. the point of warzone is to work together to take them out or come up with a strategy to get the other team to weaken them then take them both out in one fell strike.

> 2533274884387290;4:
> LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.

Couldn’t have put it better, lol.

As for the OP, attack him from a distance so you have time to move out of the way of anything he throws at you.

> 2533274808922132;6:
> > 2533274884387290;4:
> > LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.
>
>
> Couldn’t have put it better, lol.
>
> As for the OP, attack him from a distance so you have time to move out of the way of anything he throws at you.

I agree that’s what I did was fought him from a distance or while my team distracted him I used the shotgun and did hit and run tactics.

> 2533274884387290;4:
> LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.

You have not seen everything yet. The day someone posts that the grunts in Warzone are overpowered is the day you have seen everything. lol

> 2533275023798085;1:
> Warden Eternal is WAY too powerful. His face blast is a one shot. His sword is an instant kill. HIS GROUND SLAM IS AN INSTANT KILL!!! He has way too much health. If he won’t be nerfed, at least increase the VP gains from his death.

no hes fine, hes supposed to be hard. Have you played campaign?

Play through the campaign on solo legendary and you won’t have problems with him anymore.

> 2533274884387290;4:

I think they should NERF other Spartans. Like the ones who are not me. They’re too powerful

> 2787272447958470;8:
> > 2533274884387290;4:
> > LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.
>
>
> You have not seen everything yet. The day someone posts that the grunts in Warzone are overpowered is the day you have seen everything. lol

Grunts with fuel rods are OP. They one shot me and they’re hard to kill. N3rf immediately plx.

I laughed so hard. Just learn to play the game. Haha

It’s fine as it is.

> 2533274803493024;12:
> > 2787272447958470;8:
> > > 2533274884387290;4:
> > > LOL now I’ve seen everything, lets nerf the powerful game ending boss guys, that will solve all the games problems.
> >
> >
> > You have not seen everything yet. The day someone posts that the grunts in Warzone are overpowered is the day you have seen everything. lol
>
>
> Grunts with fuel rods are OP. They one shot me and they’re hard to kill. N3rf immediately plx.

Yeah true, some 6 year old who doesn’t know how to shoot lol

If anything he needs a buff, he’s so stupid. His AI neds to be made more aggressive, his attacks more frequent and he needs to move around more.

Think about it, this AI has to take on 24 humans and he gets so easily smashed EVERY game. In the last Warzone game I played, I walked up to him and just offloaded four clips of SMG rounds into his critical hit point and he didn’t even turn around. IT’S HIS WEAK SPOT!! HE SHOULD REACT!

Buff him!

U can evade nearly all of his attacks out in the open. And he’s the final boss so he needs to be challenging especially with up to 24 players against him lol.

Also fuel rod grunts OP. I concur.

Why nerf it? It’s cool.

If anything, they should bring his AI up to Legendary instead of the modified Heroic that they currently use. Besides, all of his attacks can be avoided by using the thruster pack at the right time and staying in cover when necessary.

I actually think each Warden should be replaced with three Warden’s each worth 50VPs, that’d make for an epic final fight and remove the whole whining about stealing the Warden kill.