Nerf the Spnkr!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not post spam or troll.</mark>

I am sick and tired of some noob out gunning me with the stoopid Spnkr launcher! And that’s a dumb name anyways! Who comes up with this stuff, the same guy as the pizza skins? This is why Halo is going downhill. It actually takes skill to aim the AR and hold the trigger down, all while making sure you stay on target and slightly jiggle to the left. I hate being spanked in multiplayer(no pun intended) by people who can’t even aim a gun. I bet their controllers aren’t even mechanical. I shouldn’t be losing after selling my firstborn to buy an Elite controller! Hello 323 and Microsoft, it’s called an L337 controller for a reason!

Why even post this? It is clear that you are trolling for some sucker to walk up and be like, “UM, it doesn’t need a nerf! Its a rocket launcher OP jeeze”.

This is a legitimate concern. Why does everything have to be bait?

Troll post.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

> 2533274883849234;4:
> Troll post.
>
> Nothing to see here. Move along.

This all the way

This community is nothing but bullies now.

Well for one Spnkr has been the name for the rocket launcher every since halo was created so no the guy who came up with pizza skins is not to blame. Second, its a bloody rocket launcher, it better win a fight against an AR or any weapon at close range, missles trump bullets. Third no the AR is not a skill weapon, it can be out gunned at a long range and be outgunned by a decent gunner at mid ranges, its a melee combo weapan, shoot melee thats it, if your going up against a rocket launcher with an AR sorry buddy your going to lose

> 2533274847880910;6:
> This community is nothing but bullies now.

in their defense your post sounded like a troll because you basically blamed 343 for the name when they didnt create the rocket launcher which is pretty common knowledge in the halo community

> 2533274840624875;7:
> Well for one Spnkr has been the name for the rocket launcher every since halo was created so no the guy who came up with pizza skins is not to blame. Second, its a bloody rocket launcher, it better win a fight against an AR or any weapon at close range, missles trump bullets. Third no the AR is not a skill weapon, it can be out gunned at a long range and be outgunned by a decent gunner at mid ranges, its a melee combo weapan, shoot melee thats it, if your going up against a rocket launcher with an AR sorry buddy your going to lose

You walked right into his/her post when it was quite clearly a troll

Back in my day trolls could actually get AT LEAST a smirk out of me. I guess I’m just old.