NERF THE SENTINELS PLZ I BEG U

Literally this game is so broken right now theres so many powerful units where if you set it up where you have an entire army with just 1 specific unit they are pretty much unstoppable for this thread im talking about the sentinels… they are way too strong and they need a huge nerf I had 2 super units and not even they could compete to them something needs to be done

im gonna get perma banned if i respond truthfully to this post

Sentinels are a shadow of there former self,very easy to get rid of compared to at launch

According to your game history you’ve played one game, lost that game, and there wasn’t even an Anders on the enemy team. So you’re either a fake account, you’re lying, or you’re delusional :slight_smile:

A full pop of upgraded sentinals should be able to take out 2 super units imo…
I main Anders and I can tell you there are plenty of counters, the sentinals do plenty of dmg but are made of paper.

Mariners, Wolverine,Hornets, hogs, kill sentinels Very easy.

Obvious troll is obvious.

> 2533274894485687;4:
> According to your game history you’ve played one game, lost that game, and there wasn’t even an Anders on the enemy team. So you’re either a fake account, you’re lying, or you’re delusional :slight_smile:

Or played Skirmish

> 2535408859275957;1:
> Literally this game is so broken right now theres so many powerful units where if you set it up where you have an entire army with just 1 specific unit they are pretty much unstoppable for this thread im talking about the sentinels… they are way too strong and they need a huge nerf I had 2 super units and not even they could compete to them something needs to be done

i want to roast you so badly right now

> 2535408943928144;2:
> im gonna get perma banned if i respond truthfully to this post

Ha! Actually laughed out loud when I read this!!

Anyways, Sentinels are not overpowered in the slightest. How about instead of using super units to kill them you build things that actually counter Sentinels?

> 2535433798140927;6:
> Mariners, Wolverine,Hornets, hogs, kill sentinels Very easy.

Did they release the Naval Warfare dlc?

> 2535408859275957;1:
> Literally this game is so broken right now theres so many powerful units where if you set it up where you have an entire army with just 1 specific unit they are pretty much unstoppable for this thread im talking about the sentinels… they are way too strong and they need a huge nerf I had 2 super units and not even they could compete to them something needs to be done

Super Units are not a direct counter to them. So that would be a big no.
I would suggest building anti-air to counter air units as that’s the direct counter to them.

> 2535408943928144;2:

I can only imagine your reaction.

hmm, well if you had 2 then that probably means you didnt upgrade your pop or put the other population points into other things, then if the anders put all of their population points into sentinels it would be a 80 population vs 120, not an even fight, another thing is if your using a scarab then thats a ground unit so the sentinels had the triangle on their side, if you were using condors then their both air units that dont counter each other so its down to who has the most population on the field and use of leader abilities, which anders has 2 good offensive abilities that could easily have taken out your uber units if you were not paying attention,

if sentinals get nerfed again.because of this topic i am blocking you and never reaading your useless imput ever again cause good god man your wrong. sentinals are not op

> 2535408859275957;1:

> 2533274894485687;4:
> According to your game history you’ve played one game, lost that game, and there wasn’t even an Anders on the enemy team. So you’re either a fake account, you’re lying, or you’re delusional :slight_smile:

The trolls are real. Plus Anders got raped by nerfs. the first nerf was sufficent and the 2nd most recent was just kicking an unconscious person on the ground.

> 2535408943928144;2:

Reported for responding un-trufhful

The Sentinels went from just a single army of them wiping out 3 entire enemy armies to barely being able to support a diverse army. (Something I’ve done btw)

They don’t need a nerf.