Nerf the Oni Scout warthog

Listen, I’m pretty much the only one other than 152 grinders who plays H5. Can I just get my wish and finally get a nerf for the ONI scout warthog?

Also fix breakout.

I appreciate you still playing the game, but you’re dreaming if you think there will be any sort of balance changes at this point, haha.

5 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

Clearly you don’t use the ONI Scout warthog.

Is that a reply to me? I have no idea what ‘get a nerf for the ONI scout warthog’ means. Oviously it’s some sort of gamer terminology, but means nothing to me.

Edit: System removed the quote of the previous post. I’m replying to the one above mine from @GDTaco “Clearly you don’t use the ONI Scout warthog.”

It means make the ONI scout warthog less powerful

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thank you

1 Like

Nerf and buff are common terms in gaming

OK. So do I assume ‘buff’ is the opposite of ‘Nerf’?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but why are we still discussing balance changes in a game that is 6 years old - when they already completely halted all maintenance on it?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING PLAYING HALO 5 RIGHT NOW!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I don’t see the issue with the oni scout Warthog. It is only use is either mythic round 1 or driving around early stages of warzone. There are so many more practical reqs to use

2 Likes

I’m sure they will. 5 years from now when it gets ported to pc

1 Like

I am new to Halo in general. I am really enjoying the Warzone Firefight in 5.

1 Like

Halo 5 is amazing. You should try super fiesta. Its wild

2 Likes

Husky raids are so fun.

1 Like

Halo 5 is done receiving updates. They will never update it again for the foreseeable future as Infinite has taken priority. Bug fixes have even been neglected.

Imo ONI scout hog is fine as is.

1 Like

Thank you I will quit waiting for the update. You’ve been very helpful.