Nerf the Mongoose Destroyer somehow!

This commendation is borderline impossible! I have been playing on my current account since June and I have destroyed all of four Mongooses. This commendation requires me to destroy way more than four. Mongooses are extremely rare, and even when they do show up, you are more likely to kill the driver than destroy the vehicle. Mongooses are most common between REQ level 1 and 3, where there is nothing even capable of destroying them. How is one supposed to get the Vehicle Mastery commendation if you have to destroy hundreds of these things?

This needs to be made easier in one way or another. My two suggestions are:

• Nerf the Mongoose/Gungoose’s armor. This could be problematic as they would became to weak, making the Mongoose gunner too hard. - Significantly decrease the number of Mongooses you must destroy to complete the commendation. This number needs to be below 25. 15 would probably be the lowest. It needs to be sufficiently challenging, but it is currently impossible.For those of us who wish to complete the Vehicle Mastery commendation: please make this a lot easier!

I’m pretty sure that most people will agree with me on this.

I agree that the commendation is really hard to get, but I don’t think reducing the number of mongooses needed is the right solution. Instead I think they should buff the mongoose/gungoose in some way to make them more common on the battlefield.

A while back, I made the suggestion of having a mongoose/gungoose round in WZFF.

Idea for Palmer dialogue:
“Rogue marines are driving stolen gungooses, destroy them Spartans!”.

I personally thought all the commendations were far too EASY to complete. At the very least all the vehicle commendations should have been doubled and the weapon commendations should have been quadrupled. Dead serious. Way too easy.

> 2535449682372119;4:
> I personally thought all the commendations were far too EASY to complete. At the very least all the vehicle commendations should have been doubled and the weapon commendations should have been quadrupled. Dead serious. Way too easy.

this isint my main acc but I agree

> 2535449682372119;4:
> I personally thought all the commendations were far too EASY to complete. At the very least all the vehicle commendations should have been doubled and the weapon commendations should have been quadrupled. Dead serious. Way too easy.

How on Earth did you get those Mongooses?

I just got it finally a couple of nights back; just gotta be on the lookout for people in Gungooses in WZ/WZA, or for flag runner mongooses in Arena. Or if you’re not willing to grind it out, just hop into Action Sack and be on the lookout for Mongoose Sumo. Keep your eye peeled for mongooses that are about to fall off, then jump out and spray it with your gun. It won’t damage them, but when they fall off and hit the kill barrier you’ll generally be awarded a Mongoose Kill for it.

Yes buff it right now

> 2535405449919732;6:
> > 2535449682372119;4:
> > I personally thought all the commendations were far too EASY to complete. At the very least all the vehicle commendations should have been doubled and the weapon commendations should have been quadrupled. Dead serious. Way too easy.
>
> How on Earth did you get those Mongooses?

I have 20 days of playtime in Warzone. lol

I got it quite a while ago though and honestly it was the last one I finished in the vehicle commendations. I focused on pulling railguns pretty much nonstop while working on that commendation. Sometimes I would go an entire round without seeing a mongoose, other times I would get a team that loved to pull them and I would pop 3 or 4 in one round because I always had a whiplash or arclight ready to go.

I won’t deny the mongoose one is pretty tough, but if you actively think about being ready to kill one at all times you’ll start to rack them up fairly quickly. Sometimes you hit a group that pulls them over and over again and you’ll get a lot quickly.

“Too easy”
No, you just have no life. :wink:
The mongoose one is really annoying. Even if you hit it with a rocket or laser half the time it’ll just be a regular kill. Shooting someone off one should count as a mongoose kill, it is just the easiest most obvious thing to do.

> 2533274882108474;10:
> “Too easy”
> No, you just have no life. :wink:
> The mongoose one is really annoying. Even if you hit it with a rocket or laser half the time it’ll just be a regular kill. Shooting someone off one should count as a mongoose kill, it is just the easiest most obvious thing to do.

Depends on the rocket, and for the Laser I’d suggest using the Endgame or the Lance. If they’re using a ‘heavy armor’ mongoose/gungoose then you’ll want to pelt it a few times BEFORE using the heavy ordinance on it just to be safe.
If all else fails, use a Wraith Ultra or Hannibal Scorpion~

Or just do the Mongoose Sumo trick :wink:

> 2533274870717152;3:
> A while back, I made the suggestion of having a mongoose/gungoose round in WZFF.
>
> Idea for Palmer dialogue:
> “Soldiers are driving stolen gungooses, destroy them Spartans!”.

I think what would be a good idea is having more vehicles already spawned on the map kind of like Raid on Apex 7.

There’s definitely some pros and cons to the idea though.

Probably wouldn’t work the more I think about it…

Let’s just go with your idea lol

> 2533274870717152;3:
> A while back, I made the suggestion of having a mongoose/gungoose round in WZFF.
>
> Idea for Palmer dialogue:
> “Soldiers are driving stolen gungooses, destroy them Spartans!”.

Make them Marines instead of Soldiers. It’ll ease the Achilles grind for Spartan Companies.

> 2535437652903765;13:
> > 2533274870717152;3:
> > A while back, I made the suggestion of having a mongoose/gungoose round in WZFF.
> >
> > Idea for Palmer dialogue:
> > “Soldiers are driving stolen gungooses, destroy them Spartans!”.
>
> Make them Marines instead of Soldiers. It’ll ease the Achilles grind for Spartan Companies.

I’ve edited my OP.

It is slow going. I am only ten away from completing it.

> 2535449682372119;4:

I kinda agree with you. They were easy to get for the most part.

Been playing the game since day 1 and I still need 30 more mongeese. I think they need to add mongeese ai to firefight and lower the amount of mongeese required.
Wait a sec. It it mongeese or mongoose?

> 2535447480293666;17:
> Been playing the game since day 1 and I still need 30 more mongeese. I think they need to add mongeese ai to firefight and lower the amount of mongeese required.
> Wait a sec. It it mongeese or mongoose?

‘Mongooses’ and ‘mongeese’ are both acceptable plural forms. ‘Mongooses’ tends to be more common, however.

> 2533274850869596;11:
> > 2533274882108474;10:
> > “Too easy”
> > No, you just have no life. :wink:
> > The mongoose one is really annoying. Even if you hit it with a rocket or laser half the time it’ll just be a regular kill. Shooting someone off one should count as a mongoose kill, it is just the easiest most obvious thing to do.
>
> Depends on the rocket, and for the Laser I’d suggest using the Endgame or the Lance. If they’re using a ‘heavy armor’ mongoose/gungoose then you’ll want to pelt it a few times BEFORE using the heavy ordinance on it just to be safe.
> If all else fails, use a Wraith Ultra or Hannibal Scorpion~
>
> Or just do the Mongoose Sumo trick :wink:

What/where is mongoose sumo?

> 2535437652903765;18:
> > 2535447480293666;17:
> > Been playing the game since day 1 and I still need 30 more mongeese. I think they need to add mongeese ai to firefight and lower the amount of mongeese required.
> > Wait a sec. It it mongeese or mongoose?
>
> ‘Mongooses’ and ‘mongeese’ are both acceptable plural forms. ‘Mongooses’ tends to be more common, however.

‘English’