Nerf the hunters

The reason why I’m writing this it’s because the hunters in halo 5 became very aggressive. The issues we had before was nonexistent. The issues that need to be resolved are making that they are aggressive, rapid fire mode has lots of homing and damage, the canons explosion radius is the same as a grenade, it’s hard to get behind them most likely killing you, and killing one makes the other one even more aggressive.

Ps: I’m trying to spread this news to get the issues fixed

This isn’t an issue at all. Hunters are supposed to be scary. You’re supposed to want to stay away from them. You are meant to fear them. The new iteration of Hunters is perfectly fine.

Lol wat. Hunters are badass, FINALLY! It only took 7 different Halo’s to get it right.

My problem, which can be attained to most enemies is the absolutely -Yoinking!- ridiculous amount of homing. I hate it when you see the projectiles curve towards you.

> 2533274860062662;4:
> My problem, which can be attained to most enemies is the absolutely -Yoinking!- ridiculous amount of homing. I hate it when you see the projectiles curve towards you.

Hunters are supposed to have those new Needler shards.

The homing could be turned down just a notch

> 2535427965025219;6:
> The homing could be turned down just a notch

No leave them alone there easy to take out with a vehicle as is

What man?! Now that finally we have badass, scary and strong hunter you want them to be nerfed? No thanks

Make them stronger :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Nah. We should make them just like the books, where they go around crushing everything and were crazy strong.

The only thing 343i should to the HUNTERS is to be able to assassinate them, when they have low health, just like warded. Maybe you get on top of the Hunter’s back, then you shove a live grenade through their warmish-skin, then, BAM!, they explode.

I like them the way they are. You have to take them seriously.

hunters have always been made out to be a huge deal yet could be melee’d in the back for a kill. it was a dumb interruption to the game on previous halos. now they actually live up to the hype. as it should be.

Yeah don’t Nerf they’re fine just the way they are :stuck_out_tongue: I like them they are scary and will do everything they can to make your Spartan Snitzle their pants

they are perfect now , we waited 7 games for this

> 2533274805036660;9:
> Make them stronger :stuck_out_tongue: haha

I like your thinking spartan!

It a lot better than previous games where they stood around asking you to kill them.

Hunters are supposed to be scary, they are in 2 and scary…

> 2533274874813316;1:
> The reason why I’m writing this it’s because the hunters in halo 5 became very aggressive. The issues we had before was nonexistent. The issues that need to be resolved are making that they are aggressive, rapid fire mode has lots of homing and damage, the canons explosion radius is the same as a grenade, it’s hard to get behind them most likely killing you, and killing one makes the other one even more aggressive.
>
> Ps: I’m trying to spread this news to get the issues fixed

while I agree that they are super annoying to deal with I also realize the solution that you seem to not.
stop lone wolfing, think about the situation, and handle it accordingly.

think of the hunters as a pair of mantises, you wouldn’t charge 2 mantises by yourself would you?

I liked them in Halo 4, easy to doge but takes awhile to kill them