Nerf the god damned Suppressor

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Automatics are ruining Halo and the Suppressor is a very clear offender. Not only does it fire faster as you hold down the trigger but it has TRACKING. You don’t even have to aim very well and it’s only effective in very short ranges but it’s still powerful and kills me a lot and I don’t like dying.
Please fix the gun, I’m this close to quitting because I keep dying to a gun in a video game. -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink- -Yoink-.

Yes.

Oh my… That pesky Storm Rifle… tsktsk

We should ask for the Gravity Hammer to be nerfed next. Oh, how about the AR? Let’s ask, (wait no, DEMAND) for rubber bullets so we can just shoot the ever living crap out of each other but NO ONE ever dies or loses! That’s the Waypoint way, apparently (for some anyhow)

Nerf the thing that needs to heat up before firing and that has a very small magazine? Even the Foruns know it’s useless, that’s why they created frag grenades…

Ok, this one is DEFINITELY b8…

The suppressor is the worst gun in the game.

Here’s the thing: The Suppressor is supposed to be kinda powerful. If a REQ or pickup weapon was less powerful or even as powerful as a loadout weapon, no one would use it.

Man these nerf posts are getting ridiculous.

He’s being sarcastic guys…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

HahahahahahahahahHHHHHAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahah

its garbage already

The suppressor is the worst gun in the game besides the base level boltshot, stop starting posts because you get wrecked by someone with a terrible gun. If you could actually the use the weapon that is “overpowered” then you wouldn’t want it gone.

> 2533274857405414;12:
> The suppressor is the worst gun in the game besides the base level boltshot, stop starting posts because you get wrecked by someone with a terrible gun. If you could actually the use the weapon that is “overpowered” then you wouldn’t want it gone.

Looks like SOMEONE doesn’t know what satire is…

this is a very immature topic just used to annoy the person the posted the storm rifle topic. This is not constructive and needs to be locked.

> 2535415305234137;14:
> this is a very immature topic just used to annoy the person the posted the storm rifle topic. This is not constructive and needs to be locked.

You sound upset…

> 2535460843083983;15:
> > 2535415305234137;14:
> > this is a very immature topic just used to annoy the person the posted the storm rifle topic. This is not constructive and needs to be locked.
>
>
> You sound upset.

I sound upset? Enlighten me.

boltshot can get annoying too

That thing is an assist machine. Should be buffed if anything

Best sadtire m8

Why not nerf every weapon you dislike?!?!
it let 343 nerf the AD because it’s a killing machine
or let 343 nerf the smg because it has a huge clip
why not nerf the Spartan himeself so that it is easy to kill them like COD
please…