Nerf the DMR, Buff the Carbine.

I swear nobody ever uses the Carbine because of the DMR. Though I have a solid 2.00+ K/D using the Carbine it still bothers me how nobody else uses the Carbine. if the DMR gets nerfed big time, then the weapons we see getting used in the game will probably become varied and more balanced. As far as I know, the DMR dominant in every range. It is OVERPOWERED, and the Carbine is UNDERPOWERED and UNDERRATED. TWELVE SHOTS to kill with the Covenant Carbine? That’s unacceptable. at least make it TEN SHOTS because seven shots to break the shield is already a lot. The DMR shoots faster than the Battle Rifle and can kill in a maximum of 5 shot. What the heck. What is this? Call of Duty??? C’mon 343i. Nerf that thing already. It’s breaking the game. or at least slow down it’s fire rate.

> I swear nobody ever uses the Carbine because of the DMR. Though I have a solid 2.00+ K/D using the Carbine it still bothers me how nobody else uses the Carbine. if the DMR gets nerfed big time, then the weapons we see getting used in the game will probably become varied and more balanced. As far as I know, the DMR dominant in every range. It is OVERPOWERED, and the Carbine is UNDERPOWERED and UNDERRATED. TWELVE SHOTS to kill with the Covenant Carbine? That’s unacceptable. at least make it TEN SHOTS because seven shots to break the shield is already a lot. The DMR shoots faster than the Battle Rifle and can kill in a maximum of 5 shot. What the heck. What is this? Call of Duty??? C’mon 343i. Nerf that thing already. It’s breaking the game. or at least slow down it’s fire rate.

Beffing all other weapons (including the Carbine) does the same exact thing as nerfing the DMR alongside please more of the community for making the killtimes more classic Halo-like.

btw carbine is 8sk if the last shot is a headshot… they plan on buffing it to 7sk… hopefully…

Well, in the last bulletin, 343 confirmed that they are at least considering buffing the carbine to 7sk, the BR to 4sk (with a slower fire rate), and the LR to have the same RRR as the DMR.

Other than the last part (I prefer lowering the DMR’s RRR to the LR’s current one), buffs to the carbine and BR are much better options than just nerfing the DMR. That would give all the precision weapons slow kill times, which should not belong in Halo multiplayer.

Sry OP, as a DMR user, i doubt it’ll be nerfed. Most commonly used precision weapon in Halo 4. Its also the most accurate.

> btw carbine is 8sk if the last shot is a headshot… they plan on buffing it to 7sk… hopefully…

I believe it was buffed to 6 or 7sk. I recently used it.

> Sry OP, as a DMR user, i doubt it’ll be nerfed. Most commonly used precision weapon in Halo 4. Its also the most accurate.

It’s the most used because it’s OP until the other weapons are buffed.

The DMR has already been nerfed, just not the way you’d want it to be.

> > Sry OP, as a DMR user, i doubt it’ll be nerfed. Most commonly used precision weapon in Halo 4. Its also the most accurate.
>
> It’s the most used because it’s OP until the other weapons are buffed.

I concur. Even though i like it, i’m waiting for the LR and Carbine to be buffed. Its too weak for me to use.