Nerf the automatic weapons please !

Omg this -Yoink- ruins the game !
Halo 5 would be perfect with just a little bit nerf of the automatic weapons ;(
Or at least make a playlist (Hardcore, Classic, MLG) without these automatic weapons, but only Pistol, BR, DMR, Carbine…

Why another one of these, automatic weapon threads died out a while ago

Someone’s mad. You realize that they are already nerfed compared to real life right? If I shoot you in the face with a M4 automatic it will kill you just as fast as a .22 so quit whining.

IT’S CALLED SWAT!
Why do you feel the need to have ALL automatics nerfed? They’re automatic so they can do fast damage. not fast and weak. BR’s and DMR’s are really strong as long as you aim for the head. There is no need for a nerf.
K?

it’s too much to ask for a MLG or Pro playlist without radar and automatic weapons ???

> 2533274843309974;5:
> it’s too much to ask for a MLG or Pro playlist without radar and automatic weapons ???

considering I remember seeing the MLG playlist back when reach was out (I think it was Reach) and it had about 30 players compared to infections thousands, and other gamemodes, it’d be a massive waste of time and servers

> 2533274843309974;5:
> it’s too much to ask for a MLG or Pro playlist without radar and automatic weapons ???

Well, SWAT features players starting with a battlerifle, pistol or DMR. No automatic weapons and no radar. Have you given it a try already? There are some pretty good players in there!

> 2533274910462545;6:
> > 2533274843309974;5:
> > it’s too much to ask for a MLG or Pro playlist without radar and automatic weapons ???
>
>
> considering I remember seeing the MLG playlist back when reach was out (I think it was Reach) and it had about 30 players compared to infections thousands, and other gamemodes, it’d be a massive waste of time and servers

Exactly this.
Besides, Im rather glad the automatic weapons actually have a purpose now instead of the BR being a god weapon. If you keep getting wrecked by them maybe try to switch up tactics?

Halo 5 is not a one gun game like its predecessors. There’s just a wee bit of strategy that requires you to know which situation is best to switch over to your AR or whether you should keep your BR out.

If I know the map, which area I’m heading into determines which gun I have ready. If it’s Plaza, and I’m heading towards any of the smaller rooms or corridors, I have my automatic out, but once I’m heading towards the open middle area, I have my BR readied. Pretty simple, really.

Why? Because it makes sense and otherwise it makes the automatics pointless like Halo 2 where you’re running around a map littered with them, tripping over them, wondering why they bothered putting these silly campaign weapons in multiplayer asking yourself “think anyone got an overkill with the Halo 2 Plasma Rifle?” and laughing. It’s bad design. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad game, Halo 2 is a fantastic game, but it’s a one-gun-game.

In Arena, you can easily get an overkill with every weapon in Halo 5’s sandbox and counter every weapon in Halo 5’s sandbox with every other weapon in Halo 5’s sandbox if you know what you’re doing.

Keep your distance with something more accurate like a br. They don’t need a nerf man.

in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.

#PleaseNerf

> 2533274843309974;11:
> in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.
>
> #PleaseNerf

Whats the point of having them in sandbox then? It’s a completely void point you’re making.

> 2533274843309974;1:
> Omg this sh*t ruins the game !
>
> Halo 5 would be perfect with just a little bit nerf of the automatic weapons ;(
>
> Or at least make a playlist (Hardcore, Classic, MLG) without these automatic weapons, but only Pistol, BR, DMR, Carbine…

Omg, whiners begging for nerfs ruin our game! PLEASE head over to Destiny, that’s where wild nerfs still run rampant & you might be at home there.

> 2533274910462545;12:
> > 2533274843309974;11:
> > in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.
> >
> > #PleaseNerf
>
>
> Whats the point of having them in sandbox then? It’s a completely void point you’re making.

The point is, someone is upset that they got outsmarted by someone using a better fitted gun for a better situation, I can quite easily outgun an AR with a Magnum or BR in close quarters, can I outgun an SMG? Probably not, but why the hell should I be able to? Just like an SMG 9/10 times won’t outgun a DMR at long range, if you’re in tight corridors with a DMR, and get destroyed by an SMG, realize you were using the wrong gun for the wrong scenario, and the person that killed you was simply smarter, just because a weapon you don’t like can beat yours in the areas ITS MEANT TO, doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. That’s like me whining saying “oh the BR outgunned my AR at midrange, nerf it”, no, it’s stupid, it means either A. You need to change your tactics. Or B. Deal with the consequences of your actions and stop whining because the game doesn’t fit your playstyle. You are what’s wrong with the gaming community, you refuse to accept that you are using the wrong tools for the wrong scenarios, and when you get destroyed because of it, you whine to the company begging for a nerf to the players and tools that outgunned and outsmarted you.
Edit: This was directed at the OP, not you, my bad.

> 2533274815492448;14:
> > 2533274910462545;12:
> > > 2533274843309974;11:
> > > in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.
> > >
> > > #PleaseNerf
> >
> >
> > Whats the point of having them in sandbox then? It’s a completely void point you’re making.
>
>
> The point is, someone is upset that they got outsmarted by someone using a better fitted gun for a better situation, I can quite easily outgun an AR with a Magnum or BR in close quarters, can I outgun an SMG? Probably not, but why the hell should I be able to? Just like an SMG 9/10 times won’t outgun a DMR at long range, if you’re in tight corridors with a DMR, and get destroyed by an SMG, realize you were using the wrong gun for the wrong scenario, and the person that killed you was simply smarter, just because a weapon you don’t like can beat yours in the areas ITS MEANT TO, doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. That’s like me whining saying “oh the BR outgunned my AR at midrange, nerf it”, no, it’s stupid, it means either A. You need to change your tactics. Or B. Deal with the consequences of your actions and stop whining because the game doesn’t fit your playstyle. You are what’s wrong with the gaming community, you refuse to accept that you are using the wrong tools for the wrong scenarios, and when you get destroyed because of it, you whine to the company begging for a nerf to the players and tools that outgunned and outsmarted you.
> Edit: This was directed at the OP, not you, my bad.

No worries! I agree completely, I just can’t fathom why OP has this delusion or why anyone else would share the opinion a rifle should outgun an smg, AR or any close range auto in CQC.

> 2533274910462545;15:
> > 2533274815492448;14:
> > > 2533274910462545;12:
> > > > 2533274843309974;11:
> > > > in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.
> > > >
> > > > #PleaseNerf
> > >
> > >
> > > Whats the point of having them in sandbox then? It’s a completely void point you’re making.
> >
> >
> > The point is, someone is upset that they got outsmarted by someone using a better fitted gun for a better situation, I can quite easily outgun an AR with a Magnum or BR in close quarters, can I outgun an SMG? Probably not, but why the hell should I be able to? Just like an SMG 9/10 times won’t outgun a DMR at long range, if you’re in tight corridors with a DMR, and get destroyed by an SMG, realize you were using the wrong gun for the wrong scenario, and the person that killed you was simply smarter, just because a weapon you don’t like can beat yours in the areas ITS MEANT TO, doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. That’s like me whining saying “oh the BR outgunned my AR at midrange, nerf it”, no, it’s stupid, it means either A. You need to change your tactics. Or B. Deal with the consequences of your actions and stop whining because the game doesn’t fit your playstyle. You are what’s wrong with the gaming community, you refuse to accept that you are using the wrong tools for the wrong scenarios, and when you get destroyed because of it, you whine to the company begging for a nerf to the players and tools that outgunned and outsmarted you.
> > Edit: This was directed at the OP, not you, my bad.
>
>
> No worries! I agree completely, I just can’t fathom why OP has this delusion or why anyone else would share the opinion a rifle should outgun an smg, AR or any close range auto in CQC.

Exactly, like, if I’m in a close range gunfight, and im using an SMG, and he has a DMR, and he wins, that’s all the fault of my own, he’s either better than me, or I chocked, and it is very possible to outgun an SMG with a DMR at close range if you’re smart, and very good, and the other person average, however, those circumstances affect a small percentage of those kind of gun fights, so if you aren’t really good, and the person you are going against is good, chances are, you’re going to lose, as you should.

> 2533274843309974;11:
> in Halo 1 2 2A 3 4 Reach ODST, automatic weapons have never been that good or powerful.
>
> #PleaseNerf

Because the BR was so good in ODST? Wait … the DMR? Wait … the Magnum? Wait … what?

Go to Customs, create new gametype:
Starting weapon: BR
Secondary weapon: H2 BR
Weapons on map: BR
Power weapons on map: BR
Power ups: BR
Number of frags: BR
Melee strength: BR
Jump height: BR
Time limit: BR
Score to Win: BR
Call it: “Halo BR: The Battle Rifle BR Collection”

Nerf or MLG/Hardcore/Classic/Pro … playlist.

> 2533274843309974;18:
> Nerf or MLG/Hardcore/Classic/Pro … playlist.

I’m having a hard time figuring out if you’re trying to demand it or what, good luck

I don’t think this guy is being coherent enough with what he wants other than he wants ARs and SMGs nerfed.