Nerf Guns in Matchmaking. please fix it 343!

There are many things i disagree with in their weapons this time around. The Boltshot pistol should just be banned from matchmaking. Its annoying, overpowered and unnecessary. the covenant load out weapons are nerfed as h311! how are you supposed to get the plasma pistol to master if you cannot kill anyone with it. maybe 100 kills to get to mastery but honestly i dont think anyone has ever gotten 2000 or what ever the total amount of kills it takes to master a weapon, with the plasma pistol… storm rifle same thing its like a nerf gun you can buy at Walmart. Also the Forerunner weapons are all overpowered. in my and maybe many peoples opinions the weapons need an update. Please 343 improve the weapons so matchmaking is more enjoyable and change the plasma pistol commendation. or actually make the thing decent and not a water gun.
what do all you guys that have read this think? same thing? or do you actually like the weapons…

I think the weapons are actually as balanced as they have ever been. Every gun has their own little niche, and there isn’t too much overlap. The PP is definitely fine as is, It isn’t a slayer weapon it’s for taking down shields or EMPing vehicles. I agree about the boltshot though. I don’t think it needs to be removed or should be, but it definitely needs a slight nerf. If any gun really deserves to be called OP though it’s the DMR, but it’s only really good because of the ridiculous aim assist.

PP is a joke… I tried to kill some one with it that I just took ther shield down with it… and they killed me so ya trying to get the PP is gonna take forever or a lot of boosting lol … yeah starting with the one shot kill weapon is ridicules.

I personally think that EMP’ing a enemy vehicle should count towards getting PP kills, Would make it a hell of a lot easier.

The Bolt shot needs it’s range Nerfed. A LOT.

The DMR needs a slower rate of fire.

The Carbine needs a damage boost.

The other weapons are fine.

> I personally think that EMP’ing a enemy vehicle should count towards getting PP kills, Would make it a hell of a lot easier.
>
> The Bolt shot needs it’s range Nerfed. A LOT.
>
> The DMR needs a slower rate of fire.
>
> The Carbine needs a damage boost.
>
> The other weapons are fine.

I agree with the boltshot. What a cheap gun. Since when in Halo has somebody been able to start with a 1 hit kill weapon in regular slayer? Absolute joke.

DMR should have a slightly slower rate of fire or maybe a reduced clip size. It’s pretty much all I use now because of how much it destroys pretty much every other rifle long range.

I feel like the scattershot should actually be boosted a bit actually. To me it seems a lot worse than the shotgun, but it might be a mental thing.

yeah the Boltshot is to OP at least reduce the range and/or make the charge time faster it’s way to easy to kill and get killed by it

yeah the range on it is crazy

personally, I hate the boltshot. It’s way to powerful! Many times i have been killed by it with one shot. Sometimes from a good distance to so you know there was no melee after it. It needs to be tuned down! Just my opinion.

Ok so my friends and I tested it out today in customs and this is what we discovered. The boltshot has a farther range than the shotgun.

All I can say is:

What.

The.

Hell.