Nerf codes

I just got the Nerf Bulldog SG and it says that there is a game add on code, however I cannot find any codes on the box. Could someone please help me out in finding it?

Check your receipt if you still have it maybe it’s on there I don’t know about the nerf guns but the mega blok set of the energy sword I bought had a cardboard card in the box with Halo Infinites key art on the front with the code on the back maybe there’s is a website in the back of the box that you can go to hope this helps

> 2535425305181079;2:
> Check your receipt if you still have it maybe it’s on there I don’t know about the nerf guns but the mega blok set of the energy sword I bought had a cardboard card in the box with Halo Infinites key art on the front with the code on the back maybe there’s is a website in the back of the box that you can go to hope this helps

Was that region dependent? I live in the UK and got nothing in the set I bought.

> 2533274801036271;3:
> > 2535425305181079;2:
> > Check your receipt if you still have it maybe it’s on there I don’t know about the nerf guns but the mega blok set of the energy sword I bought had a cardboard card in the box with Halo Infinites key art on the front with the code on the back maybe there’s is a website in the back of the box that you can go to hope this helps
>
> Was that region dependent? I live in the UK and got nothing in the set I bought.

I’m in the United States I don’t buy nerf guns so I don’t know for sure where the code would be maybe look it up online or ask on Reddit