Neo Gaf??

Hye guys, I’ve been reading links about what frankie has said on neo gaf but I’ve been wondering, what is neo gaf. Thanks for helping me out ^.^

Another forum

Its a gaming forum where a lot of the devolpers will post from various companies.
Cant join it with free email has to be an ISP one or one paid for and even then have to wait to be accepted into it.
Lot stricter than they are in here on what people will say or can say

Is this a new thing or is this just news to me?

^ It has been around for ages. No one really bothers to sign up because of how pissy the forum is. It can take around 6 months - 2 years to get accepted. It’s stupid.

Some dumb forum Frankie posts all Halo 4 information on instead of his own damn forums… -.-

> Its a gaming forum where a lot of the devolpers will post from various companies.
> Cant join it with free email has to be an ISP one or one paid for and even then have to wait to be accepted into it.
> Lot stricter than they are in here on what people will say or can say

No, you can cuss like a sailor over there, animated gif sigs, and can post scans without the banz.

my email is hansolo@compuserve.com, yes hansolo@compuserve.com

Gaf is a good forum, it’s been around for 10 years or more and has a massive community.

It is a pain to get an account accepted, but their reasons for being careful are obvious.

You don’t need to be a member to view the forum though so you can still browse it and get all the news and stuff.

> > Its a gaming forum where a lot of the devolpers will post from various companies.
> > Cant join it with free email has to be an ISP one or one paid for and even then have to wait to be accepted into it.
> > Lot stricter than they are in here on what people will say or can say
>
> No, you can cuss like a sailor over there, animated gif sigs, and can post scans without the banz.
>
> my email is hansolo@compuserve.com, yes hansolo@compuserve.com

You can’t post scans of Gaf.

went on there, looked at the bottom, says austin7934 is the newest member
lol :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > Its a gaming forum where a lot of the devolpers will post from various companies.
> > > Cant join it with free email has to be an ISP one or one paid for and even then have to wait to be accepted into it.
> > > Lot stricter than they are in here on what people will say or can say
> >
> > No, you can cuss like a sailor over there, animated gif sigs, and can post scans without the banz.
> >
> > my email is hansolo@compuserve.com, yes hansolo@compuserve.com
>
> You can’t post scans of Gaf.

well, they were, so explain that.

> > my email is hansolo@compuserve.com, yes hansolo@compuserve.com
>
> You just made my day.

> went on there, looked at the bottom, says austin7934 is the newest member
> lol :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yupp. I wanted to see what it was and signing up was easy. But in all honesty im probably missing something :stuck_out_tongue: