Nemesis Mod facts...

Okay to clarify…

People say “it marks the player who killed you before” basically like a revenge kill…

This is not true, how do you get marked, when you’re the first kill in the game…?

Aim bots and chams on this game in the third week? Lol!

Game is starting to suck already? Besides the horrible servers…

there are aim bots and wall hacks, have video of them going to post. The Nemesis mod… people have full hack with it started off match(MEANING NO ONE KILLED YET) they had the red arrow on me for first kill!!! 343 FIX THIS BEFORE YOU GAME BECOMES A WASTE OF NORMAL PEOPLES TIME AND WE STOP PLAYING. Bungie’s halo fun, 343’s halo hacking and slowing making me want not to play the game. When I post my video of the hackers you should ban them.

Don’t take the kill cams as evidence of cheaters. They are quite laggy.

I have no idea what the rest of your post is about, if anything

Edit: Blackfox, I would advise against posting a video calling out others for cheating. Report them through the game or PM the video to mods. Posting it on the forums is essentially calling out other members for something they may or may not have done and could result in YOU getting the ban instead.

> bump

Would you stop bumping this? No one wants to post on it. Thanks.

I’m having trouble understanding what your trying to say, but:

1. stop bumping this thread
  2. it would be nice if you could act more mature and also, refrain from posting videos of other people gamertags.

I would be happy to report them. I paid 60 dollars to have fun, not have someone make that purchase a waste. Also reporting on xbox does nothing, that feeback system is just to say they have something. I only know of two people getting banned. You dont want me to post video, thats fine, point me in the direction of who to talk with… otherwise I dont have any other option. I hope 343 does not let these hackers ruin a great game. I didnt buy black ops because no where near as good as this, but now just gets hacked like COD…what is the difference then. I dont want to sound like a jerk I just want people to all play the game legit.

> I dont want to sound like a jerk I just want people to all play the game legit.

You aren’t the only one.

Until much needed permabans are handed out and examples made of people this garbage will continue.

> > I dont want to sound like a jerk I just want people to all play the game legit.
>
> You aren’t the only one.
>
> Until much needed permabans are handed out and examples made of people this garbage will continue.

High five thank you, glad I’m not the only person who thinks that hacking a game ruins it for the legit players. I’m not sure if 343 is planing to do any other Multiplayer games, but this is going to be a big factor on purchasing decisions.