Neil Vs Marty

After the new tracks that have just been released, these ones who do you prefer?

Do we have to compare? They’re both incredible artist in their own regards, can’t we just leave it at that? Halo’s music was in good hands, and now it is evident that it still is.

I’m not picking one

They’re both good artists in their own right and I don’t like showing that sort of favouritism.

> Do we have to compare? They’re both incredible artist in their own regards, can’t we just leave it at that? Halo’s music was in good hands, and now it is evident that it still is.

Thats why there’s a both as good option, :smiley:

what’s bad with liking them both equally.

The music for Halo 4 so far is incredible, but not a scratch on Halo 3’s, so far.

Oh tough one, I’d have to say both. But In leaning towards Neil.

> I’m not picking one
>
> They’re both good artists in their own right and I don’t like showing that sort of favouritism.

Thats why theres a both as good option…

I picked both.

Neil doesn’t even compare to Marty, come on. This is like comparing Batman and Robin to the Dark Knight. Marty’s scores are EPIC and groundbreaking, it will stick in your head and give you Nostalgia for the next 10 years. Neils’s are completely forgettable.

> > Do we have to compare? They’re both incredible artist in their own regards, can’t we just leave it at that? Halo’s music was in good hands, and now it is evident that it still is.
>
> Thats why there’s a both as good option, :smiley:

That’s why I voted for it :smiley:

Both good, but Marty’s work is much better personally.

CE compared to H4, they’re equally epic.
H2-H:R are good but no CE.

I’d say neither is better. Both are fantastic composers in their own right, but the styles of their music differ enough to make them really difficult to compare.

I’m not sure if that’s a fair question yet. I mean, we’re spent five Halo games across ten years with Marty’s music. Mr. Davidge has only one Halo game under his belt, and even then, we haven’t heard the full extent of his work on it.

> Neil doesn’t even compare to Marty, come on. This is like comparing Batman and Robin to the Dark Knight. Marty’s scores are EPIC and groundbreaking, it will stick in your head and give you Nostalgia for the next 10 years. Neils’s are completely forgettable.

Well that’s just you’re opinion.

> I’m not sure if that’s a fair question yet. I mean, we’re spent five Halo games across ten years with Marty’s music. Mr. Davidge has only one Halo game under his belt, and even then, we haven’t heard the full extent of his work on it.

That’s why you vote for, I’ll wait till i hear all of his music.

Another comparison thread comes out every time new music appears. We haven’t even heard all of Neil’s music, so till then it’s Marty hands down of course.

Be patient and wait for all the music. This isn’t needed now.

> Another comparison thread comes out every time new music appears. We haven’t even heard all of Neil’s music, so till then it’s Marty hands down of course.
>
> Be patient and wait for all the music. This isn’t needed now.

THATS WHY YOU VOTE FOR, I’LL WAIT TILL I HEAR ALL HIS MUSIC.

Marty4life.