Neil, I Hope There Will Be a Vol 2 OST

Yes, I’ll admit I’ve been watching a few walkthrough videos, and can confirm that there is quite a bit of music not on the soundtrack.

This annoys me greatly whenever this happens, not just Halo. Whenever I buy a soundtrack, I expect ALL the music to be on there.

Neil, what we have here is epic, and I hope you take a page out of Marty’s book and release the rest some time down the road.

Yes, the OST is not complete. It’s missing like 5 or so tracks.

> Yes, the OST is not complete. It’s missing like 5 or so tracks.

Damn, I wish I could make references to what is missing without risking a lock for spoilers.

On a related note: Halo4 OST has been breaking a lot of records:

http://www.gamingexaminer.com/halo-4-sets-record-for-highest-charting-game-soundtrack-of-all-time/18738/#.UJMBYoXyDgU

#50 on the list for this week, which is the highest any other game has achieved.

Sold 9,000 copies in just first the week.

Debuted at #3 on the Billboard Soundtracks chart

#9 on the Independent Albums chart

> > Yes, the OST is not complete. It’s missing like 5 or so tracks.
>
> Damn, I wish I could make references to what is missing without risking a lock for spoilers.

I don’t think they would be spoilers…

> On a related note: Halo4 OST has been breaking a lot of records:
>
> http://www.gamingexaminer.com/halo-4-sets-record-for-highest-charting-game-soundtrack-of-all-time/18738/#.UJMBYoXyDgU
>
> #50 on the list for this week, which is the highest any other game has achieved.
>
> Sold 9,000 copies in just first the week.
>
> Debuted at #3 on the Billboard Soundtracks chart
>
> #9 on the Independent Albums chart

Can you confirm if it’s the best selling yet? As far as I know, Halo 2 Vol 1 currently holds that record.

> > > Yes, the OST is not complete. It’s missing like 5 or so tracks.
> >
> > Damn, I wish I could make references to what is missing without risking a lock for spoilers.
>
> I don’t think they would be spoilers…

I disagree. I’m not risking it.

> > On a related note: Halo4 OST has been breaking a lot of records:
> >
> > http://www.gamingexaminer.com/halo-4-sets-record-for-highest-charting-game-soundtrack-of-all-time/18738/#.UJMBYoXyDgU
> >
> > #50 on the list for this week, which is the highest any other game has achieved.
> >
> > Sold 9,000 copies in just first the week.
> >
> > Debuted at #3 on the Billboard Soundtracks chart
> >
> > #9 on the Independent Albums chart
>
> Can you confirm if it’s the best selling yet? As far as I know, Halo 2 Vol 1 currently holds that record.

Probably not yet, considering it has only been out for a few days and the game has not even come out yet :slight_smile:

After hearing the soundtrack, I want it all. It’s amazing.

Halo 2’s OST had been split up into two volumes so it’s possible Halo 4 could get the same treatment someday.

I really hope so, too. The music is great, and I KNOW we haven’t gotten everything.

> Halo 2’s OST had been split up into two volumes so it’s possible Halo 4 could get the same treatment someday.

At first this is what I thought, but then Halo 4’s OST doesn’t have a ‘Volume 1’ anywhere on the packaging, like Halo 2 did.