Negative Points in Campaign Scoring When You Die

Not sure if this is by design or not, but when you die at any point during a campaign mission and you’ve acquired a significant score (say, a few thousand points), it automatically goes negative when you die, even just once. The Iron skull doesn’t even need to be turned on, it just happens. It will usually go down to -36 even if you reach over 2,000 points. Can someone please explain how this happens, whether it’s intentional or just an unfair bug?

It’s by design of og Reach that when you die you loose some points (even reloading last checkpoint does)

> 2533274914326052;2:
> It’s by design of og Reach that when you die you loose some points (even reloading last checkpoint does)

I understand losing some points, but all of them when you die? This has happened in all legacy titles so far, including Reach.

> I understand losing some points, but all of them when you die? This has happened in all legacy titles so far, including Reach.

My bad, I misread.
Well, losing ALL points and going negative by simply dying it’s definetly a bug

> 2533274914326052;4:
> > I understand losing some points, but all of them when you die? This has happened in all legacy titles so far, including Reach.
>
> My bad, I misread.
> Well, losing ALL points and going negative by simply dying it’s totally a bug

Has to be. It makes getting the par score achievements very difficult.

> Has to be. It makes getting the par score achievements very difficult.

It’s surely a bug since I played the entire campaign and this never happened
The only weird thing happened with the scoring is that 90% of the times, towards the end of a mission, every kill I’ve done resulted in giving me 0 points for no reason (I created a thread here about it)

I keep getting my points rapidly draining after a bit on each section of the maps. I can see the numbers rapidly ticking down and draining until i complete a portion and then it stops. I’m really frustrated with it to be honest.