Needs more March on Stormbreak

I looked at my Warzone maps and I noticed that out of 340 games of Warzone played; Apex 7, Escape from A.R.C. and Battle of Noctus appeared around 90 times each while March on Stormbreak came up only 70 times. I feel like this may be to when Halo 5 first launched, most players disliked Stormbreak the most, myself included. But as time has gone by I have come to love March on Stormbreak the most and want it to come up more often. Keeping in mind that around 130 of my Warzone games were played before the release of Noctus and that map has already overtaken both Stormbreak and A.R.C in terms of games played on it. What are your guys thoughts on this and have any of you noticed the same sort of irregularity in you Warzone games played?

I feel like that all I get in Stormbreak! lucky dog.

but really I like Stormbreak and Apex 7 the best for map mobility.

I’d love to have your games. I HATE Stormbreak. Give me Apex 7, Noctus, or ARC.

It’s like 100 games of Apex 7, 86 games on Battle of Noctus and 85 games on Escape from A.R.C. My least favorite map is definitely Noctus simply because I enjoy getting into medium close range and fighting it out with a BR and that only last for ~8 minutes on Noctus before people get DMRs and Snipers and spend the rest of the game camping. That reason is why I enjoy Stormbreak so much as it is extremely easy to get into the type of battles I prefer. That and I have a 67% win rate and 35 kills per game average on Stormbreak xD

its so random…

Just another random game on Stormbreak for me
If only perfections in Warzone were a thing

When the team that kills Lochagos is not the same team that captures the Fortress, matches in March on Stormbreak can be very close and exciting. Otherwise, the team that had the best start will pull a blowout victory pretty much every time. That’s my gripe with this map, the game is often decided in three minutes.

I always get stormbreak and I hate that map with pure passion

> 2533274821886199;2:
> I feel like that all I get in Stormbreak! lucky dog.
>
> but really I like Stormbreak and Apex 7 the best for map mobility.

Seeing how Stormbreak is one giant line with only two routes to choose from for 24 people I’m not sure why you think its “best for mobility.”

Storm break is probably my favorite map it sucks when the enemy kill the legendary and capture the fortress but you can still win and that map is just fun to play overall.

> 2533274809145045;10:
> Storm break is probably my favorite map it sucks when the enemy kill the legendary and capture the fortress but you can still win and that map is just fun to play overall.

Yea that instant influx of 150 points to one team or the other can play a huge part in the moral of either team, especially if the team that killed Lochagos also captures the garage which in most cases, doesn’t happen, then I have seen the team that didn’t get the boss or the middle base become discouraged and give up only 4 minutes into the game which is absolutely the wrong thing to do.