Needler needs an ammo buff.

The Needler is very powerful at times but has a serious ammo problem. It the clip size is fine but the ammo capacity is terrible. Most people will not try to shoot only 6 needles and will fire the whole clip. You have 2 clips and 3 with ammo on. The Needler needs an ammo increase to make it a weapon that can get more than 3 kills after picking it up.

> The Needler is very powerful at times but has a serious ammo problem. It the clip size is fine but the ammo capacity is terrible. Most people will not try to shoot only 6 needles and will fire the whole clip. You have 2 clips and 3 with ammo on. The Needler needs an ammo increase to make it a weapon that can get more than 3 kills after picking it up.

No!

All the power weapons have the ammo they need. For those that require more Ammo, that is what the particular Support Upgrade is for. You have a choice to have more Ammo for your needler, if you want it…make the choice!

Dude needler has to little ammao while using the upgrade. It needs a serious buff.

Most power weapons have 1 spare clip and get an extra with ammo. I would agree with you if the needler didn’t get a damage buff when it was made a power weapon. I don’t think we should give the needler more ammo just because players have poor ammo control.

No one can judge when 6 shots are fired due to the fast firing speed. No one can judge if all 6 needles will hit. Needler is impossible to control the ammo due to how it works. It has to little ammo.

I hated the Needler before the TU because you can never dodge it but now I smack those needler kids down!

> No one can judge when 6 shots are fired due to the fast firing speed. No one can judge if all 6 needles will hit. Needler is impossible to control the ammo due to how it works. It has to little ammo.

You do know how to burst fire right…tap the trigger…it is not that hard!It is not meant to be a spray and pray weapon…skill…

You answered your own question in your first sentence.

How many needles does it take to blow a guy up? Figure that out first, then do the math.

But seriously, someone figure that at out and tell me. Did someone say six?

I think your problem might come from the fact that it’s VERY hard to supercombine somebody with good enough strafe.

> > No one can judge when 6 shots are fired due to the fast firing speed. No one can judge if all 6 needles will hit. Needler is impossible to control the ammo due to how it works. It has to little ammo.
>
> You do know how to burst fire right…tap the trigger…it is not that hard!It is not meant to be a spray and pray weapon…skill…

That’s not how you use the Needler. Just sayin’.

> I think your problem might come from the fact that it’s VERY hard to supercombine somebody with good enough strafe.

And if you’re trying to use the needler in a strafing battle, you deserve to die. That’s not what it’s good at.

(not criticizing you . . . just adding on)

The needler is plenty powerful as it is. Even after the buff to the other weapons.

> > I think your problem might come from the fact that it’s VERY hard to supercombine somebody with good enough strafe.
>
> <mark>And if you’re trying to use the needler in a strafing battle</mark>, you deserve to die. That’s not what it’s good at.
>
> (not criticizing you . . . just adding on)
>
> The needler is plenty powerful as it is. Even after the buff to the other weapons.

Which is practically almost EVERY battle in my experience…

God I hate those things.
They seem to kill me after getting hit 3 times but when I fire it I use a whole clip & the guy is still alive, tho that is down to my lack of use of it & I am sure my aim will increase as I use it more!

Sometimes I would agree with you and sometimes I wouldn’t. Sometimes the Neddlr kill my enemies quickly, sometimes it takes more then one clip like mentioned by the dremora above me.

> > No one can judge when 6 shots are fired due to the fast firing speed. No one can judge if all 6 needles will hit. Needler is impossible to control the ammo due to how it works. It has to little ammo.
>
> You do know how to burst fire right…tap the trigger…it is not that hard!It is not meant to be a spray and pray weapon…skill…

Have you never used the Needler? It’s not a weapon you use burst fire with. Doing so is wasting ammunition with a Needler.

If you’re going to be sarcastic to others, at least know what you’re talking about.

But I agree with OP, it has too little ammo. I’d say another 15-20 rounds would make it fair to use.