Needed Improvements

This is a thread for recommended improvements to the game, Unit improvements, menu changes etc. Feel free to recommend below.

The leader wheel glitches and has to reopen if the leader power is reloaded, it should also only be present when LT is held down, this will make the game more fluid & easier to quickly operate the leader abilities

The units don’t automatically attack buildings near by in the campaign, once one has been destroyed they do nothing until told to do so. The “back” button when clicked feels like an abrupt stop sounds weird I know, what has happened to the cut scenes, I’ve only seen two, none have appeared in the third and fourth mission???

Onto the Units, in HW1 they all had their own upgrades, duel launchers, canister shells, wingmen, medic etc which changed their looks and the capabilities, in this it feels like you have gone cheap, only the main units have upgrades, and even these don’t actually do any physical change but just give them more power, you then have the general infantry/air/vehicle upgrade which is good, but it shouldn’t replace the other upgrades.

The super units are too easy to get, and you just get swarmed, it isn’t strategic like HW1, more just spam units. There is a lack of strategy due to the balancing, and it is more who can build the most units. In HW1 you needed a good mix of units, even if it was dispersed between two types, but in this if you just have lots of blisterbacks you can’t be destroyed.

The counter units, aren’t powerful enough, and the Kodiak does nowhere near as much damage as the Cobra did.

The general feel of the game is a bit clunky, shifting through units clicking RT takes time and feels delayed, like a hiccup.

Where are the Blur cutscenes, there are very few that I have seen, not even one a mission. This is awful as they were promoted so much in the marketing.

As with most games, there are always more improvements, feel free to list them below.

<mark>Mod edit: fixed :wink:</mark>

Ummm…

> <p data-aria-label-part=“0”>

You might want to fix… all of those…

But other than that I agree with the Kodiak part.

> 2533275025408004;2:
> Ummm…
>
>
>
>
> > <p data-aria-label-part=“0”>
>
> You might want to fix… all of those…
>
> But other than that I agree with the Kodiak part.

Yeh whenever I post on here, It either says that, or says “error” I can’t seem to fix it.

This is a thread for recommended improvements to the game, Unit improvements, menu changes etc. Feel free to recommend below.

The leader wheel glitches and has to reopen if the leader power is reloaded, it should also only be present when LT is held down, this will make the game more fluid & easier to quickly operate the leader abilities.

The units don’t automatically attack buildings near by in the campaign, once one has been destroyed they do nothing until told to do so. The “back” button when clicked feels like an abrupt stop sounds weird I know, what has happened to the cut scenes, I’ve only seen two, none have appeared in the third and fourth mission???

Onto the Units, in HW1 they all had their own upgrades, duel launchers, canister shells, wingmen, medic etc which changed their looks and the capabilities, in this it feels like you have gone cheap, only the main units have upgrades, and even these don’t actually do any physical change but just give them more power, you then have the general infantry/air/vehicle upgrade which is good, but it shouldn’t replace the other upgrades.

The super units are too easy to get, and you just get swarmed, it isn’t strategic like HW1, more just spam units. There is a lack of strategy due to the balancing, and it is more who can build the most units. In HW1 you needed a good mix of units, even if it was dispersed between two types, but in this if you just have lots of blisterbacks you can’t be destroyed.

The counter units, aren’t powerful enough, and the Kodiak does nowhere near as much damage as the Cobra did.

The general feel of the game is a bit clunky, shifting through units clicking RT takes time and feels delayed, like a hiccup.

Where are the Blur cutscenes, there are very few that I have seen, not even one a mission. This is awful as they were promoted so much in the marketing.

As with most games, there are always more improvements, feel free to list them below.

Try copying this.

> 2533275025408004;4:
> This is a thread for recommended improvements to the game, Unit improvements, menu changes etc. Feel free to recommend below.
>
> The leader wheel glitches and has to reopen if the leader power is reloaded, it should also only be present when LT is held down, this will make the game more fluid & easier to quickly operate the leader abilities.
>
> The units don’t automatically attack buildings near by in the campaign, once one has been destroyed they do nothing until told to do so. The “back” button when clicked feels like an abrupt stop sounds weird I know, what has happened to the cut scenes, I’ve only seen two, none have appeared in the third and fourth mission???
>
> Onto the Units, in HW1 they all had their own upgrades, duel launchers, canister shells, wingmen, medic etc which changed their looks and the capabilities, in this it feels like you have gone cheap, only the main units have upgrades, and even these don’t actually do any physical change but just give them more power, you then have the general infantry/air/vehicle upgrade which is good, but it shouldn’t replace the other upgrades.
>
> The super units are too easy to get, and you just get swarmed, it isn’t strategic like HW1, more just spam units. There is a lack of strategy due to the balancing, and it is more who can build the most units. In HW1 you needed a good mix of units, even if it was dispersed between two types, but in this if you just have lots of blisterbacks you can’t be destroyed.
>
> The counter units, aren’t powerful enough, and the Kodiak does nowhere near as much damage as the Cobra did.
>
> The general feel of the game is a bit clunky, shifting through units clicking RT takes time and feels delayed, like a hiccup.
>
> Where are the Blur cutscenes, there are very few that I have seen, not even one a mission. This is awful as they were promoted so much in the marketing.
>
> As with most games, there are always more improvements, feel free to list them below.
>
>
> Try copying this.

I managed to copy it, and start it in a new thread. Thanks for the help :slight_smile: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/needed-improvements/ed3e731a-b18f-478d-843d-518f99bb7f60/posts?page=1#post3