Needed Improvements To Halo 5

I am starting this topic for improvement in all aspects of the game!

-aim deadzones (in progress)
-splitscreen
-forge (in progress)
-less helium in the hog’s tires lol

> 2533274911791415;2:
> -aim deadzones (in progress)
> -splitscreen
> -forge (in progress)
> -less helium in the hog’s tires lol

I agree with you. Also the ghost flips aver to easely, it would be nice for it to be more stable. Can you explain/give an example what is aim in deadzones.

Splitscreen needed!!
Want to be able to play local co-op multiplayer with husband at home. So, we play COD to play together instead of taking turns on Halo 5. Sucks because we love Halo.

> 2533274838226178;3:
> > 2533274911791415;2:
> > -aim deadzones (in progress)
> > -splitscreen
> > -forge (in progress)
> > -less helium in the hog’s tires lol
>
>
> I agree with you. Also the ghost flips aver to easely, it would be nice for it to be more stable. Can you explain/give an example what is aim in deadzones.

The thumbstick deadzones in halo 5 currently have two settings, slowly aiming then rapid turning, there needs to be an in-the-middle setting… so aiming wont jump in mid fight, when you push the stick NEAR the edge, but not all the way.
343 said they would let the user set custom settings for this in a future update, but the default will stay the same as it currently is.

Lol, this topic has already been started

> 2533274911791415;5:
> > 2533274838226178;3:
> > > 2533274911791415;2:
> > > -aim deadzones (in progress)
> > > -splitscreen
> > > -forge (in progress)
> > > -less helium in the hog’s tires lol
> >
> >
> > I agree with you. Also the ghost flips aver to easely, it would be nice for it to be more stable. Can you explain/give an example what is aim in deadzones.
>
>
> The thumbstick deadzones in halo 5 currently have two settings, slowly aiming then rapid turning, there needs to be an in-the-middle setting… so aiming wont jump in mid fight, when you push the stick NEAR the edge, but not all the way.
> 343 said they would let the user set custom settings for this in a future update, but the default will stay the same as it currently is.

I couldn’t find the setting. Could you please write the steps so i can find it. Thanks

I would prefer there was no annonciation to the power weapons! Players need to keep watch on their own, we are not babies!