Needa get things off of my chest.

There are sooo many problems with this game it’s not even funny.

“omg ur just bad at the gaem and 343 did a good job lolszzz :)”

No, I’m a GREAT HALO player. I can stand my ground when my team is down 2 people or maybe even by myself.

One of the things that should’ve been done is a BETA.

I’m just going to list the things that have been said millions of times because it’s forums and I am obligated to whine.

  1. The DMR, yes your friendly neighborhood NOOB weapon.
    When I first got this game on release and played the campaign I had noticed the DMR was back (didn’t care to watch any of the MP trailers) I didn’t expect it to be so easy to use. This gun has the highest bullet magnetism and aim assist. This gun SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO OUTGUN ANYTHING at close-med range AT ALL.

" ur just bad and cant aim lol adapt plz or get out :)"

I was seriously so damn mad when I saw that I got out killed with a DMR and close range while shooting my AR. (I’m usually really good with the AR)

However here are some of my ideas to help balance it:
Lower RoF to rougly 2.00 to kill and take out bloom

or make it 6SK (along with no bullet mag and aim assist)

2.The infamous Battle Rifle.
Ah, my favorite gun and mostly everyone elses.
This gun should have never been a 5sk.
Why should it be a 4sk? Well because it mostly has been and plus it’s niche is Med range if I am correct.

" nooo itll be op and automatics will be useless"

Not exactly, in the Halo 3 days when someone who was actually good had the BR. I would easily outgun him at close. However, when I did damage tests in Halo 3 I think it took 16 shots? Anyways, if it is buffed up to 4sk, then the automatics should be slightly buffed.

  1. Carbine.
    Buff it 7sk to compete with BR. AND tighten the accuracy.

  2. The Magnum.
    One of the guns I used to love using in the Halo series (it SUCKED IN HALO 2)
    It should’nt be a 6sk NOR SHOULD IT BE ABLE TO SPRAY + FAST FIRE RATE.
    It should have no bloom, 5k and lowered RoF to atleast be useful in CQC.

I think I should add more but whatever.
Discuss, oh and please no “lol u dont no wat ur talking bout nub. lern 2 adapt and play the game or go to the bo2”

Agreed, I want the DMR to have slow RoF, the BR to shoot slower but be a 4sk, and the AR to burst fire like reach (I lived burst firing it)

DMR range compared to the other rifles is stupid insane.

> Agreed, I want the DMR to have slow RoF, the BR to shoot slower but be a 4sk, and the AR to burst fire like reach (I lived burst firing it)

I have gone back to Halo Reach and actually I miss it. A lot.oe
People say the Assault Rifle in that game sucked, and too be honest, I have kicked so much -Yoink- with it in CQB(BTB also)

I try giving Halo 4 more chances but the game gives me the finger and down right finds a way to piss me off. Whether it’s people who spam grenades to Ordinance to DMRs or the Boltshot.

> DMR range compared to the other rifles is stupid insane.

It is. Most of the players that defend the DMR are just noobs who don’t want their beloved OP weapon to be useless. I wouldn’t have anything against the DMR if it was actually used at long range.

My opinion has veried greatly since release day, this game ahas a lot of flaws. A LOT. And in my OPINION (Opinion, keep this in mind) for 343’s first real game it isnt that bad. At release day I was super excited to play, the first level was great, but the Warthog was the first flaw I found. It sounds like an RC car. I was hugely diappointed.

As for the Mulitplayer. Its honestly the most fun I have ever had with Halo Mulitplayer. I have played Halo since around the end of 3 and beginning of Reach. Reach got horrible aster a year of playing. I honestly broke a controller over my last game of snipers in Reach. So I couldnt wait for H4. And I have been havig fun ever since. However they very badly need to add in ranked playlists. I am constantly getting matched up with people who get 5 kills when I get 20 or more. I’m not saying I’m a pro but I like to have supportive teammates who want to win. I understand there are people who play for fun. I play to win mostly so yes, I may be a “Tryhard”. But the game is fun.

My final opinion. A worthy game that has many flaws but hey, its only been out for 2 months and hasnt had many TU’s and can still be a great game. I do hope 343 pays more attention to these threads as I have never seen them take advice or any of the fans requests. And it also got GOTY, I didnt think it would get that award. I have high hopes for Halo 5 if 343 realizes H4’s flaws and fixes them.

-Phillies

Sorry for any grammatical errors, I turned off autocorrect because it sucks and iphones are not the best to type on.

> > DMR range compared to the other rifles is stupid insane.
>
> It is. Most of the players that defend the DMR are just noobs who don’t want their beloved OP weapon to be useless. I wouldn’t have anything against the DMR if it was actually used at long range.

Agreed, same with the burst firing

> My opinion has veried greatly since release day, this game ahas a lot of flaws. A LOT. And in my OPINION (Opinion, keep this in mind) for 343’s first real game it isnt that bad. At release day I was super excited to play, the first level was great, but the Warthog was the first flaw I found. It sounds like an RC car. I was hugely diappointed.
>
> As for the Mulitplayer. Its honestly the most fun I have ever had with Halo Mulitplayer. I have played Halo since around the end of 3 and beginning of Reach. Reach got horrible aster a year of playing. I honestly broke a controller over my last game of snipers in Reach. So I couldnt wait for H4. And I have been havig fun ever since. However they very badly need to add in ranked playlists. I am constantly getting matched up with people who get 5 kills when I get 20 or more. I’m not saying I’m a pro but I like to have supportive teammates who want to win. I understand there are people who play for fun. I play to win mostly so yes, I may be a “Tryhard”. But the game is fun.
>
> My final opinion. A worthy game that has many flaws but hey, its only been out for 2 months and hasnt had many TU’s and can still be a great game. I do hope 343 pays more attention to these threads as I have never seen them take advice or any of the fans requests. And it also got GOTY, I didnt think it would get that award. I have high hopes for Halo 5 if 343 realizes H4’s flaws and fixes them.
>
> -Phillies
>
> Sorry for any grammatical errors, I turned off autocorrect because it sucks and iphones are not the best to type on.

The Vehicles in this game are absolute garbage. Seriously, who ever thought it would be totally awesome to spawn with the PP and Plasma grenades should be fired and thrown out a window.

As for the gram erros, I know where you’re comming from. Iphones blow.

I disagree with what you said about the br and automatics. You said that it should be a 4sk, but if it did its kill time would be too fast and it will be OP. The br being a 4sk in other halo games isn’t a good reason for it to be a 4sk in halo 4.Also, I don’t think that automatic weapons should be the kinda weapon that you would want for the entire game since it’s just spray and charge forward. The AR is already powerful, it can beat a saw in close rage.

Little known fact: The DMR in Halo4 has the same kill time as the Halo 3 BR. 1.533 seconds.

The supposition people are displaying about this beta issue is making me sick.

Do you really want to go through a beta? I mean really, it would be no different than the current state of halo 4 but as soon as the tu comes out it you would get your sr rank reset. So tell me, please, what would the difference be?

> I disagree with what you said about the br and automatics. You said that it should be a 4sk, but if it did its kill time would be too fast and it will be OP. The br being a 4sk in other halo games isn’t a good reason for it to be a 4sk in halo 4.Also, I don’t think that automatic weapons should be the kinda weapon that you would want for the entire game since it’s just spray and charge forward. The AR is already powerful, it can beat a saw in close rage.

True true, thanks for sharing.
Also, the only way an Assault Rifle could possible kill a SAW user is if the SAW user had low shields.

> The supposition people are displaying about this beta issue is making me sick.
>
> Do you really want to go through a beta? I mean really, it would be no different than the current state of halo 4 but as soon as the tu comes out it you would get your sr rank reset. So tell me, please, what would the difference be?

Halo 3 and Halo Reach had betas but I never played them, so I can’t say what was fixed or whatever. But I’m sure if 343 actually listened or ever will listen then this game wouldn’t be such a disappointment IMO.

> Little known fact: The DMR in Halo4 has the same kill time as the Halo 3 BR. 1.533 seconds.

Little known fact #2: BR in Halo 3 isn’t hitscan like the DMR.
But thanks for sharing.

your poll is stupid, your opinion of the game doesnt represent it, i love the game, it has problems but i live with them and play it, get a grip

> your poll is stupid, your opinion of the game doesnt represent it, i love the game, it has problems but i live with them and play it, get a grip

Ur st00ped. Lol kidding.
And just how my poll is stupid? I asked players if they agreed of what I had stated or disagreed. The fanboy was just for laughs. And you know what? I try to actually play the damn game but it just comes back and bites me in the -Yoink-. The game is just broken and I expected more out of it. Spartan Ops is whatever to me but it get boring. Campaign was amazing though. IMO.

another post where people are trashing a weapon, this is getting to be repetitive and its interesting how every post is always talking about the dmr, everything is fine