Need voice actors for machinima

There is more to the machinima, but don’t to talk about everything, just some parts.

The machininima is about the covenant is preparing an invasion on one of the UNSC ships that the officers are clueless that what are they looking for. They decide to launch Cole Protocole but is denied due to ONI taking control of the ship. During the evac, a group of of ODST’s try to hold of the covenant invasion as soon as possible while the other soldiers are trying to reach the Drop Pods Alive.

I’m looking for no more than 10 voice actors for my machinima, I would like to get the voices as soon as possible, but if can’t the due date will be on August 2nd.

Here are the roles:

Officer One: (He has no name, but people call him sir)
Tone: As a 30 year old would sound, voice strong and deep.
Description: Leader of a UNSC ship, same as many other leaders, trying to fight the covenant without dying and knows what’s necessary for the war.
Not much of a happy person when having to get orders from ONI.
Example:
Officer #1: Believe the crap ONI wants to tell you on your own time, now go.

Officer Two:
Tone: As a 30 year old, voice should be mild, but not strong or deep like.
Description: Assistant of the Officer. Questions much of the abilities of ONI, but tries to keep quiet about the war.
(Example of Line)
Office #2: Defenseless? They should have made us in flames by now.

Worker one: Just working in the ship as computer technician.
Tone: As voice normal, not deep or strong, doesn’t matter of the accent.
Example in lines
Sir, back up batteries in place. We all MAC cannons have been disabled as we are now defenseless.

Worker two: Some random worker in the ship
Sir a group of Men volunteered to stopped the covenant invasion for a while.

Sarge:
Tone: Deep and strong, american accent if you don’t mind.
Description: Led the UNSC through and bad times. Was wanna of the first group to be launched in the battle of harvest. Now as the Covenant are coming to destroy every planet, he seems to get weaker in and tired of all the heavy casualties.
Lines

Sarge: Awww were late, we owe them an apology, better hurry now than never.

ODST one:
Tone: American
Description one of the men who volunteered to fight in space with Sarge
Line:
ODST #1: What do you -

ODST 2:
Description: One of the men who volunteered to fight in space with Sarge
ODST 2: That was probably the biggest fight I’ve ever saw in space!

ODST 3 (Fighting in the land)
Description: Fighting to get in the drop pods.
Line:
ODST 1: That was one lucky save.

ODST 4 ( Fighting in the land)
Description: Fighting to get in the drop pods
Line:
ODST 3: That was the last recharge.

ODST 5: (Fightng in the land)
Description: Fighting to get in the drop pods
Line:
Will see once we get the jaugernaut

If you want to contact me, please try to PM me in this forum.

I’m good for Officer One. If you want some examples of my voice acting, watch this. I do the voices for all 3 characters.

I can help, but I won’t!

Good luck!

> I can help, but I won’t!
>
> Good luck!

So… Why did you reply?

Hmm… if you need any variety of British, or an Irish accent, you could screen me. But I have no idea how I could record my voice for you. xP

My voice won’t cut it. It’s not low.

You can play a role as a child :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be perfect for anything but you’d have to decide based on my mics quality… But I have a very far rang, I can go from the creepy priest in Year One (Jack Black, Micheal Cera) to, well, anything really, almost any accent and as deep as you would like it, all most Texas-y idk PM if you’re interested or I will you if I think about it on Saturday, 7-30-11(tomorrow)

Hmmm…nothing for a girl?

<4

> Hmmm…nothing for a girl?
>
> <4

Not trying to discriminate women, I belive there is a time for everything, so I will need woman voice actors later

I have voice training and would be more than happy to participate. Specifically, I’d like to read for Officer 2, but I can do the auxillary characters if you need someone for vocal variety.

My voice quality I would describe as scratchy; it takes very little effort for me to go nasally and do a SPOT-ON impression of Heath Ledger’s Joker. I can also do some wonderful impressions of Billy West characters. And since I’ve actually met Tem Morrison, I can do Boba Fett, clone troopers no problem.

Also, I have a mic for my 360, but I don’t know if you are using something else to record.

PM me or send a message to Captain Flouers on xboxlive.

You don’t have any other recording device that’s not a xbox mic?

> Hmm… if you need any variety of British, or an Irish accent, you could screen me. But I have no idea how I could record my voice for you. xP

Do you have a webcam?